Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Off Topic #2

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Seems like it's about time. Take it or leave it...

For those of you who don't know, Off Topic was the longest running and most entertaining thread on this forum, before the then mods closed it down. Seems to me like, 1.) There are enough tangentially inclined forum members to make this potentially fun, and 2.) there are no mods around atm to ftu ( Audiorapture respectfully excluded).

Off Topic: Strictly only non driving subjects allowed.

To kick things off: Did you know that it's a myth that the heart is a pump that pushes blood around the body? The force required to continually push fluid through x km of capillaries is way beyond the capabilities of any of the body's muscles. Just try clenching your fist continuously for more than 5 minutes and see how tired you get. The human embryo begins with circulating blood, in the middle of which the rudimentary heart develops. Our blood makes our hearts beat. Not the other way around.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 pm
I just see how Rezvani's door open and it's cool LoL

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 pm
Sorry ****, you mentioned the R*zv*ani. That's a car. In A8. Strictly not allowed.
So what does anyone reckon about my heart theory? I figured somebody somewhere would want to argue! :D
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:25 am
ash1 wrote:
So what does anyone reckon about my heart theory? I figured somebody somewhere would want to argue! :D

You've gotta have heart
Miles 'n miles n' miles of heart
Oh, it's fine to be a genius of course
But keep that old horse 
Before the cart
First you've gotta have heart
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:03 am
ash1 wrote:
Sorry ****, you mentioned the R*zv*ani. That's a car. In A8. Strictly not allowed.

That's a doctor's/biologist's issue, but blood without the pump will become jam!
On the other hand a pump without liquid is useless, therefore one needs the other to function properly!
Or not :-D

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 am
nks71
On the other hand a pump without liquid is useless, therefore one needs the other to function properly!

The engineer in me says "no, No, NO!". Fluid. Gasses work too. ;)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:02 pm
And as a boat owner I agree with Cracker. A tilt switch will auto start a bilge pump but you need to run it dry occasionally to rid your hull form gasses.

Knew a girl back in the 80's whose narrow boat blew up. No one hurt but the firemen reckoned it was down to the gas propellant from her hair spray. She had BIG hair, it was the 80's.

Buy hay, gas is just warmer liquid.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:53 pm
ash1 wrote:

No, but I ran into a few "flat earthers" the other day. Now that's an easy argument to win!