Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Off Topic #2

Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Hehehe nuub :D

@Vlado Is this place OK?

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4930813 ... 312!8i6656

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:00 pm
:D
How about a meeting in Nооb's territory. I'll take the wine in my bag. Nооb where were you, Malaysia? Can't remember but it was something exotic. We won't be able to make a local nеt so directly throwing my phone and go diving  :D
Dream dream  ::)
A big scandal in local football after 0-6 against England. They said it is written in whole Europe. We hit the bottom and still digging.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
A big scandal in local football after 0-6 against England. They said it is written in whole Europe. We hit the bottom and still digging.

Isn't that just the tip of the iceberg? It seems like the rest of Europe is pointing at the big bad Bulgarians, but turning a blind eye to their home-grown racists in the stadiums (and elsewhere)... It's not like Rashford etc. are /not/ being smeared at home.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:30 pm
Haha, yes. Beat hard the weakest one. One of the commentators said he made a research and for this year there are 3 cases here, while in England are more than 20, on a local level. The english debutant who made a complaint is more white than a  player we have. Lol. This is BS. I wonder, if i was a player and we are in Africa, what, if they scream "hey whiteу, or .. hey cheese, or ... IDK what racists say. So what ;) . Some have problems and want to put it in other hands. 
Btw, my wife has a litle experience with black english people on the airport. Every second sentence - "You are discriminating me, because i'm black." LoL. Some will have serious problems..
ViSvEv7

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 pm
I'm at Indonesia... Bali probably is the most well known tourist destination from here....

I'll introduce you to local liquor, if any ever make a trip here... :D... don't worry, nothing exceed 50%...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:51 pm
I once made a pilsner that was over 13% ABV, I messed up the recipe. It tasted fine but smelt like the rear end of a very poorly badger. My mate put a radioactive warning sticker on the barrel. But, it still got drunk.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:55 pm
Indonesia is in my list for visiting since a boy, when i studied world atlas, with no phones, internet, only books and play outside. This region with so many islands attracted my attention. Even my bigger daughter visited Philippines on International Mathematics Competition. Shame on me  :D
ViSvEv7

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 pm
Yes, we have iirc the most island than any other country. My wish to explore all region of my country is bigger than going around the world.
no avatar

SPRINITA

Amazon TV

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:28 pm
That's a doctor's/biologist's issue, but blood without the pump will become jam!
On the other hand a pump without liquid is useless, therefore one needs the other to function properly!
Or not :-DTo kick things off: Did you know that it's a myth that the heart is a pump that pushes blood around the body? The force required to continually push fluid through x km of capillaries is way beyond the capabilities of any of the body's muscles. Just try clenching your fist continuously for more than 5 minutes and see how tired you get. The human embryo begins with circulating blood, in the middle of which the rudimentary heart develops. Our blood makes our hearts beat. Not the other way around.

[mod edit- don't bother trusting this poster. Post was later modified with spam links added.]
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 pm
SPRINITA wrote:
nks71 wrote:
ash1 wrote:
Sorry ****, you mentioned the R*zv*ani. That's a car. In A8. Strictly not allowed.
So what does anyone reckon about my heart theory? I figured somebody somewhere would want to argue! :D

That's a doctor's/biologist's issue, but blood without the pump will become jam!
On the other hand a pump without liquid is useless, therefore one needs the other to function properly!
Or not :-D

To kick things off: Did you know that it's a myth that the heart is a pump that pushes blood around the body? The force required to continually push fluid through x km of capillaries is way beyond the capabilities of any of the body's muscles. Just try clenching your fist continuously for more than 5 minutes and see how tired you get. The human embryo begins with circulating blood, in the middle of which the rudimentary heart develops. Our blood makes our hearts beat. Not the other way around.

Could be, you sure about that?
Don't make me go look into medical stuff now! :-D