Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:30 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
It's always nice to see A8's car in real life..a few days ago saw Lotus Evora in road....way nicer than what they portrait in the game...

Absolutely agree, you appreciate the cars more when you view them up close and see the little details.

Though can't say the same for their drivers. They are just as bad as the ones in A8 MP. 
Saw an Aventador SV last weekend and it was just zig-zagging through city traffic, cutting off other drivers (me included) left and right.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:28 pm
I guess there's no reason to suppose real life drivers would be any different. Just be glad he couldn't go on a real life KD spree. It would definitely have scratched up his paintwork.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:38 am
I'm really not having a great week as far as batteries are concerned. My primary domestic (from an 1980s Chieftain tank) on the boat gave up the ghost on Monday. Tuesday my phone battery packed up. Wednesday my low-tech radio and maglite died. Can't wait for what's coming next.

On the plus side, my very noisy neighbours as of this morning just fell of off the back of his boat. I love picking chavs out of the water with a boat hook. :)
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:59 pm
Wind-up's the way forward Harry ;)
Noisy chav neighbour: did you manage to accidentally rip his bomber jacket?
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:45 pm
I'll be off next week, starting tomorrow (Sunday). Don't burn the place down, mkay?

In other off-topic news, if football (soccer for the Americans) is any indication, society is getting rougher/more emotional. Even managers (coaches) and substitute players now getting yellow and red cards?! What the heck?!
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:17 pm
i am looking for a replacement phone , battery acting wack lately , cant play on my notebook , budget only RM 4k / 900+ $

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:53 pm
@AR : we'll do our best to keep this forum save like Titanic.... :D

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:22 am
audiorapture wrote:
I'll be off next week, starting tomorrow (Sunday). Don't burn the place down, mkay?

So yeah, I'm off. Didn't even read any posts since about 24 hours ago. Catch you in a week or so.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:59 am
just order a gaming smartphone , tired of the latest bs trend of samsung trend of fugly designs and lack features nowadays

hoping to test it out sooner maybe hmm
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:01 pm
@fkw123 which phone did you order?