Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:11 pm
breizatao wrote:
Hello Oldman : on PC W10, we are waiting for the update. I will tell you if this problem has been solved but I doubt it.... You're wrong to ignore these tokens because you can't have them anymore with the MP and with the new advertising roulette....
Hello Neuton : Yes, me too.
I realized that a new post was open : viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=704537

I'm not happy about it. I'm just resigned to the fact that GL continues to remove rewards from the game. Either by design or by unaddressed bugs, GL have drained the rewards from this game. The tier tokens are just one more thing gone. If they get them back, then great. I'll believe it when I see it. I just don't care anymore.

I've stopped playing for rewards or upgrading cars or completing anything. All I want from this game is to have fun racing the cars I have. Even that is in jeopardy now while they continue to leave the F1 cars (and some others) with serious handling flaws causing them to unexpectedly spin out of control.

Anyhoo, that's why I just ignore the tier tokens. To me, it's just another thing gone from the game. Don't expect them back. If they do come back, then hooray for us. Great. Just not holding my breath or spending my time worrying about it. This post is the most I've thought about it since they disappeared...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:33 pm
@Audiorapture
Can you please update your list of issues in the first page?
You should add:

- BIKE HANDLING. Some bikes suddenly turn 90° for no reason, while going straight, and wreck (especially S class bikes). They tend to be unstable in general in bumps and when landing after a jump they often wreck.

- PARKINSON SYNDROME WHEELIES [BIKES] All bikes shake during a wheelie even if going perfectly straight and their shaking increases till wrecking for no reason.

- SERVER CONNECTION ON/OFF.
The server often loses connection for few seconds which leads to greyed out buttons, spinning circles, MP issues.

-GAME CRASHES IN PATAGONIA AND ICELAND.(depending on the graphic setting)
Both mentioned tracks work fine at High Graphic Setting. Patagonia crashes at Medium graphic in the Ice Cavern area. Iceland crashes during the video presentation at Low Graphic Setting.

-HALL OF FAME, MISSING FESTIVAL BADGES.
The World Tour Festival Badges have recently disappeared. Now you can only see the title "World Tour" but nothing is shown below!
There should be both the BMW M2 SE and the MCLAREN 720S Festival badges showing the number of tier a player had reached during these events.
Total vehicles owned: 263
Vehicles MAXed: 198 (+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~77 d
no avatar

PR0WN3D

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:39 am
I found a bug in area 51 when I fell off the ledge I got stuck in a infinite respawn loop
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:34 pm
Affects black screen instead of advertising.
GL protects us from too much advertising!
This is a surprising statement !?
Old man in a hat rarely drives well! a)
My english is translate!Image

Good day,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear that you have these difficulties in the game.

Please note that advertising is not unlimited and that our servers sometimes no longer have commercials.

So if you've seen a lot of commercials, sometimes none is available in the system at the moment.

Please check later if there are more commercials available. These should then appear again.

If you experience further difficulties, we are happy to help you at any time.

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Anna
Customer care agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Could watch 17(!) ads today, only 14 gave rewards.
Attachments
4CFC0923-39D6-4154-A923-1B6F2FBE6F6B.jpeg
4CFC0923-39D6-4154-A923-1B6F2FBE6F6B.jpeg (248.89 KiB) Viewed 127 times
We’ve concluded our investigation and see that the devs had the same behavior x updates ago and nothing changed with this recently.
In case you believe that the premise of devs doing their jobs is still true, please send us additional proofs showing the specific behavior.
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:13 pm
I think GL has not yet solved the problem with the rating points and league ratings. Today at 22:00 CET
I had a race at 2107 pts and was suddenly in the amateur league, then in the next race it was champion league again?
I think there will be chaos again!

Old man with a hat rarely drives well! a)
My english is translateImage

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:10 pm
"A free upgrade to be used on any d-class car." - It's not being said "a free max upgrade ..." but fistable d-class cars and the Atom are excepted ... this is wrong.
Attachments
5C202596-F0B2-4919-B566-D7CC4AF2A390.jpeg
5C202596-F0B2-4919-B566-D7CC4AF2A390.jpeg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 101 times
We’ve concluded our investigation and see that the devs had the same behavior x updates ago and nothing changed with this recently.
In case you believe that the premise of devs doing their jobs is still true, please send us additional proofs showing the specific behavior.

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:19 pm
Yes it should state Max (legacy they are now termed)
228 vehicles
Maxed 19 - Pro 0 - Max/Pro 156 - Stock, festival cars

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:22 pm
On the advert thing, I have only 4 days left & yet only had the carousel for the past 2 days, prior to that the old ad system so I cannot get the rewards past 60, so hit & miss
228 vehicles
Maxed 19 - Pro 0 - Max/Pro 156 - Stock, festival cars

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 am
Ima Tankk wrote:
On the advert thing, I have only 4 days left & yet only had the carousel for the past 2 days, prior to that the old ad system so I cannot get the rewards past 60, so hit & miss

Stuck at 45 today. Did 10.. grayed out button, then 5 come back later button, then 10, then 10 with the grayed out button. Not complying as it is only ads, but just another example of bad code