Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:42 pm
Ad's not playing today. Did everything with the phone and app. Cleared cache, forced stop the app, rebooted the device, tilted mobile at 45, 90 & 180 deg. Now what do you want me to do GL🤔, rinse the device in boiling water and then shift it to freezer or do you want me to give it alcohol rub😂. 

Just tell me what should I do to make the ad's👻 play🤳 or give us the ad rewards and we will not ask you to fix it.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:19 pm
breizatao wrote:
And.....a "Festival offer" that arrived TODAY: 1 day and 18 hours left and I only got one roulette wheel ! Great ....
And no McLaren Championship of course....

Exact les joueurs sous Windows on perdu 1 jour et comme de bien entendu Gameloft n'a pas ralongé d'un jour pour nous ,Gameloft nous prends pour des imbéciles !

Exactly the players under Windows have lost 1 day and as of course Gameloft has not slowed down a day for us, Gameloft takes us for fools !

LM C

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:57 pm
SamuelTucker wrote:
How are we supposed to reach the 100 ad milestone if the special goes on for 7 days and we can only play 10 ads per day?!?

Please extend the time by 3 days, or allow us to watch 20 ads per day, or at the VERY LEAST 15 per day

We are suppose to get to 150 milestone by spending 20,250 tokens.  Ok less the 3 free spin for 36 hours.  
675 tokens for 5 spins or 135 token per spin x 150 = 20,250.  Thanks but no thanks GL.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:04 am
LM C wrote:
t to 150 milestone by spending 20,250 tokens.  Ok less the 3 free spin for 36 hours.  
675 tokens for 5 spins or 135 token per spin x 150 = 20,250.  Thanks but no thanks GL.

I thought exactly the same thing, the prices are completely crazy, I would have liked to have the car but not for 20,000 chips, no thank you.

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:43 pm
Let’s not confuse the ‘spin the carousel’ with daily ads rewards. Daily ads do not allow purchase of more ads
232 vehicles
Maxed 19 - Pro 0 - Max/Pro 156 - Stock, festival cars

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:55 pm
Everything was working fine till I got the latest update and soon after $HIT started happening. Can the alleged programmer's do one damn thing right🤦
Attachments
PSX_20200806_201454.jpg
PSX_20200806_201454.jpg (497.34 KiB) Viewed 160 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 pm
ID 20790457
Day 13 without commercials and with a black screen!
The loss of credits, brands and boosters is enormous.
GL please arrange for a balance. GL's answer
see below!
Old man in a hat rarely drives well. a)
My english is translate!Image

Good day,

we apologize for the difficulties you have encountered.

We are aware that some players have experienced the following problem.
The development team is investigating the problem and will provide a solution as soon as possible. We hope it won't be long.

Please visit http://www.gameloft.com/de/ regularly to find out about new games and updates.
You can also follow our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Gameloft.

We would like to apologize to you for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Best regards
-------------------------------
Anna
Customer care agent
no avatar

Ravi Mishra

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:18 pm
Every second lobby ended up showing error "Failed to connect to server". Already have lost alot of points and rating is been reduced drastically. It is happening in MP and MP events. At this rate by the end of multiplayer season I will be at rating of -2500. Its not something everybody can attain, only those who ofcourse has special attention from Gamelost.
Attachments
asphalt.PNG
asphalt.PNG (478.58 KiB) Viewed 141 times

LM C

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:29 am
Fellow Windows PC Users,
Great News! Ads working again, but there is only 11 hours left......  LOL.  Was able to get 10 for the 18,888 'FU' coins.
Attachments
2020-08-06 (1).png
2020-08-06 (1).png (372.43 KiB) Viewed 98 times

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:49 am
Recent issue here, I think since the last update. Am I just imagining things or have they actually switched car classes around? For example, I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Veneno used to be S class, the Sesto Elemento A, now both are B. The Egoista used to be S, now it's A. And I'm pretty sure the Camaro SS used to be A, now S. Anyone else notice that?