Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1130

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:08 am
Punisher2016 wrote:
Recent issue here, I think since the last update. Am I just imagining things or have they actually switched car classes around? For example, I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Veneno used to be S class, the Sesto Elemento A, now both are B. The Egoista used to be S, now it's A. And I'm pretty sure the Camaro SS used to be A, now S. Anyone else notice that?


The changes happened a while back. Full details are in the link, go through it

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=700741&curpage=flist
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
User avatar

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

705

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:11 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
Punisher2016 wrote:
Recent issue here, I think since the last update. Am I just imagining things or have they actually switched car classes around? For example, I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Veneno used to be S class, the Sesto Elemento A, now both are B. The Egoista used to be S, now it's A. And I'm pretty sure the Camaro SS used to be A, now S. Anyone else notice that?


The changes happened a while back. Full details are in the link, go through it

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=700741&curpage=flist

OK, thanks for the info! So I didn't imagine things after all. While those change do possibly make some sense, it's still all pretty confusing. But well, what isn't confusing about this game nowadays?
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1130

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:25 pm
Punisher2016 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
Punisher2016 wrote:
Recent issue here, I think since the last update. Am I just imagining things or have they actually switched car classes around? For example, I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Veneno used to be S class, the Sesto Elemento A, now both are B. The Egoista used to be S, now it's A. And I'm pretty sure the Camaro SS used to be A, now S. Anyone else notice that?


The changes happened a while back. Full details are in the link, go through it

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=700741&curpage=flist

OK, thanks for the info! So I didn't imagine things after all. While those change do possibly make some sense, it's still all pretty confusing. But well, what isn't confusing about this game nowadays?


Hope it's not all that confusing for you, the game is not what it was, now it's full of 💩 ... 😂
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

Jowens1126

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:25 pm
I win cards. Yet I show zero cards. It started after the last festival update.
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4068

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:06 pm
Jowens1126 wrote:
I win cards. Yet I show zero cards. It started after the last festival update.

Check your inbox. All rewards go there first. Then you can store them or fuse them. DO NOT fuse them from the inbox. Store them first, then fuse them. You get more FCs when you fuse from storage.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

yashpheh

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

5

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:32 am
thomasvan11 wrote:
I keep trying to play ads, this is what I see. Anyone else?

Yes, same issue. Only see the black screen. Doesn't run any ads. Have to restart game each time.
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

362

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:21 am
This is the 2nd time I've lost points in multiplayer for no reason ???
What's this bug again ???
I'm sick of bugs...
I finish first in multiplayer, I leave to do the multiplayer event and when I come back he puts me save 5 points and I lose points ?
What the hell, this is the second time this has happened to me...
Did someone else have the same problem?
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2456

Location

Greece

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:26 am
bart85 wrote:
This is the 2nd time I've lost points in multiplayer for no reason ???
What's this bug again ???
I'm sick of bugs...
Did someone else have the same problem?

If you mean the inactivity penalty, then yes many had it, me included!
If you mean something else pls post more info, you've lost points or rating?
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

362

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:46 am
nks71 wrote:
If you mean the inactivity penalty, then yes many had it, me included!
If you mean something else pls post more info, you've lost points or rating?

 

yes I lost some points in the ranking without any reason, inactivity of what ? I don't understand, I had just won a race not even 10 minutes before, and it's been several times in the last few days I don't understand ...

Otherwise for the problem of the black screen with advertising I had exactly the same problem on my android phone a few days ago, forced to go into the phone settings and make a forced stop of the game because it blocks the game completely, impossible to restart the game without making a forced stop in the phone settings ...

Gameloft should be able to hire competent people with all the money they make from the game, but don't exaggerate, nothing has been working for months, you have to do something about it, get a move on Gameloft!
no avatar

comeongameloft

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

289

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:12 am
bart85 wrote:
nks71 wrote:
If you mean the inactivity penalty, then yes many had it, me included!
If you mean something else pls post more info, you've lost points or rating?


 

yes I lost some points in the ranking without any reason, inactivity of what ? I don't understand, I had just won a race not even 10 minutes before, and it's been several times in the last few days I don't understand ...

Otherwise for the problem of the black screen with advertising I had exactly the same problem on my android phone a few days ago, forced to go into the phone settings and make a forced stop of the game because it blocks the game completely, impossible to restart the game without making a forced stop in the phone settings ...

Gameloft should be able to hire competent people with all the money they make from the game, but don't exaggerate, nothing has been working for months, you have to do something about it, get a move on Gameloft!

I have had this problem a lot, nit so much this season but in previous seasons.  I would win but the game would say I failed to come 2nd or better and deduct 5 points.

The current dev team that are working on this game are pretty bad, they've made nothing but mistakes
Gameloft does not steal money from children.
Gameloft does not see the corona pandemic as an opportunity to make more money.