Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 am
What's a high issue for some might not be a high issue for others !  I'm having issue,s with cars randomly crashing in mp & tle,s  don't have issues with the game itself crashing   ! I was just racing in mp & in first place & my car exploded out of nowhere ! , It's non stop landmines , 
this whole forum has & had multiple threads of glitches & bugs from every platform , from credit glitches , to handling glitches, fuel bars stealing tokens ,  ads disappearing ,U name it since this update 35 luni update !!!!  I don't know about anyone else but this has been one of the glitchiest bugged up , jacked up , update,s that I've seen in a long time !  The only & I repeat ONLY good thing for me about  luni update was the free terzo & tokens from festival 
That's it !  These developer's make to much money to be putting out this garbage habitually ! Consistently bugged up jacked up A8 game 
[...] I mean these cats have weeks & weeks to prepare these update,s ! What are they doing just slapping code on a screen & hoping for the best !  Saying scrēw it if it's wrong thats job security they got to pay us to fix it ! As pepper said won't be fixed till next update , so their being paid / rewarded for their scrēw ups / mistake,s ?  
Sorry my friends rant over 😵 I feel much better now 👍

Dabuttcheekz

Google Play TV (Android)

Yo' moms bedroom

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:43 am
Low - after recent update my vehicles auto accelerate even though manual acceleration is selected. It doesn't do it at the start line but once you hit the accelerate button, then stop, it'll auto accelerate the rest of the race. This is on the Nvidia Shield TV.

High - soooo many blinky flashy dissapearing cars after this last update its absurd. I don't think (all) of them are cheaters because it wasn't this bad before the recent update. Every race theres at least one.

After the update I was one of the ones with terrible handling, landmines, cartwheels and flips off ramps that caused wrecks etc. I uninstalled/reinstalled which helped for a few days but the past couple days its happening again.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:03 pm
is it me , or when u holding in a phone , the car and angle itself feels weird like more unbalanced at one side left or right.. hope i am not the one experiencing this D:

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:18 pm
Neilson wrote:
 I'm having issue,s with cars randomly crashing in mp & tle,s  don't have issues with the game itself crashing   ! I was just racing in mp & in first place & my car exploded out of nowhere ! , It's non stop landmines , 

Today is a "crash day" for me. I can't finish a single race in TLE without crash. I go on a ramp - boom, barrel ramp - boom. Touch slightly a wall - boom but with nuclear bomb imitation. I don't know what they did, but i hope they revert it back.  :x
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:48 pm
My post,s are being deleted / edited again for saying I'd fire some peps & hire qualified / skilled programmers  ! Unbelievable , like i always say 
A lion don't care or concern itself with what sheep do 👍

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:08 pm
Neilson wrote:
My post,s are being deleted / edited again for saying I'd fire some peps & hire qualified / skilled programmers  ! Unbelievable , like i always say 

That's not the only thing you said and you know it. If you want to be rude and disrespectful to GL employees, I suggest you sign up here:
http://asphalt8.boards.net/
GL has no control over that forum.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Dabuttcheekz

Google Play TV (Android)

Yo' moms bedroom

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:12 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Neilson wrote:

That's not the only thing you said and you know it. If you want to be rude and disrespectful to GL employees, I suggest you sign up here:
http://asphalt8.boards.net/
GL has no control over that forum.

uh oh now he's going to go nuclear on you or whatever it is he calls it. [...]

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:23 pm
Hello again,

Just reminding to anyone experiencing the crashing issue to please share with me your Gameloft ID and platform so that we can investigate this issue faster.

I need to gather enough reports so that we can track this issue down.

Thanks a lot!
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:38 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
- Locked rank requirements : This is something that was intentional and feedback is really usefull to us. Nevertheless we are still studying how this new setup is working and I will make sure you are notified if it will stay.

Hmm.

We know it was intentional because you told us about it beforehand. You also told us it was for the benefit of players which was BS. We let you know that we didn't need it and since nobody had EVER asked for it (across ANY of your channels) it was not only unnecessary but an artificially created inconvenience.

Yet, you still implemented it. Why, when the very reason you were introducing it for was discredited?

What precisely are you studying that will give you more insight? If you're not hearing your customers what are you listening to?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:40 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hello again,

Just reminding to anyone experiencing the crashing issue to please share with me your Gameloft ID and platform so that we can investigate this issue faster.

I need to gather enough reports so that we can track this issue down.

Thanks a lot!

@ pepper.  Here is my I'd  I tried to record a video , but this is a new tablet & I'm not sure how yet , plus it seems if I'm recording from Google play at the same time I'm playing the game its real glitchy
But I I'm trying to go to the ramp where u jump into the building at Tokyo when my car hits the curb it flips my car upside down !  Normally at that little curb when u hit it your car might get a little squirrely or the rear end might step out ! But this is just a tiny bit of my issue ! Sometimes the same thing happens on a regular flat road , or coming off a jump and landing ,  different cars , different tracks it,s explosion,s 
sorry everyone if u tap the link & it downloads I'm trying to figure this tablet out ! & How it operates
Attachments
Screenshot_20191009-032120.png
Screenshot_20191009-032120.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 847 times
TRIM_20191008_163702-1.mp4
(560.46 KiB) Downloaded 97 times