Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1800

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:40 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hello again,

Just reminding to anyone experiencing the crashing issue to please share with me your Gameloft ID and platform so that we can investigate this issue faster.

I need to gather enough reports so that we can track this issue down.

Thanks a lot!

@ pepper.  Here is my I'd  I tried to record a video , but this is a new tablet & I'm not sure how yet , plus it seems if I'm recording from Google play at the same time I'm playing the game its real glitchy
But I I'm trying to go to the ramp where u jump into the building at Tokyo when my car hits the curb it flips my car upside down !  Normally at that little curb when u hit it your car might get a little squirrely or the rear end might step out ! But this is just a tiny bit of my issue ! Sometimes the same thing happens on a regular flat road , or coming off a jump and landing ,  different cars , different tracks it,s explosion,s 
sorry everyone if u tap the link & it downloads I'm trying to figure this tablet out ! & How it operates
Attachments
Screenshot_20191009-032120.png
Screenshot_20191009-032120.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 800 times
TRIM_20191008_163702-1.mp4
(560.46 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
User avatar

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

2754

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm
Cool crash Neilson 😁 No, that definitely should not be happening.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1800

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:37 pm
ash1 wrote:
Cool crash Neilson 😁 No, that definitely should not be happening.

@ ash. I was trying to run down a trip boo tron monster ! Are u having weird crashes after update on you droid device ?
User avatar

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

2754

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:47 pm
Tbh I'm not having any problems, or no more than usual anyway. But I haven't been taking out any squirrelly/twitchy cars much lately...
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1800

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:51 pm
Ok just curious i was running flat out , then all a sudden I'm looking at the bottom of my car like this isn't good 🤕
Attachments
Screenshot_20191009-044836.png
Screenshot_20191009-044836.png (666.28 KiB) Viewed 783 times
no avatar

Spaunz

Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

44

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:36 pm
Are we suppose to watch an add or play an add... to get reward?
if I want to play a different game, I'll jump to a different game. Stop giving us adds that need to be played in order to get rewards. The most annoying thing that I've seen so far. Please fix it!
User avatar

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4987

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:37 pm
Spaunz wrote:
Are we suppose to watch an add or play an add... to get reward?
if I want to play a different game, I'll jump to a different game. Stop giving us adds that need to be played in order to get rewards. The most annoying thing that I've seen so far. Please fix it!

You mean the interactive ones? Yeah I hate them too ::)
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

261

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:52 pm
Neilson wrote:
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hello again,

Just reminding to anyone experiencing the crashing issue to please share with me your Gameloft ID and platform so that we can investigate this issue faster.

I need to gather enough reports so that we can track this issue down.

Thanks a lot!

@ pepper.  Here is my I'd  I tried to record a video , but this is a new tablet & I'm not sure how yet , plus it seems if I'm recording from Google play at the same time I'm playing the game its real glitchy
But I I'm trying to go to the ramp where u jump into the building at Tokyo when my car hits the curb it flips my car upside down !  Normally at that little curb when u hit it your car might get a little squirrely or the rear end might step out ! But this is just a tiny bit of my issue ! Sometimes the same thing happens on a regular flat road , or coming off a jump and landing ,  different cars , different tracks it,s explosion,s 
sorry everyone if u tap the link & it downloads I'm trying to figure this tablet out ! & How it operates

I've had similar crashes happen, but not there. It happens with cars which have the body too near the road (i.e.: low suspensions: F1 racers, the X2, etc.). It feels like if the car crashes because the body hits the border of the road, where the walkway begins. If I had to guess, I'd say GL adjusted the car handlings by lowering the suspensions...
no avatar

Zwarrior Sumair

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

153

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm
Why not fire devs? All of them are useless 🙏 200 bugs in one update lol
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2706

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:46 pm
Zwarrior Sumair wrote:
Why not fire devs? All of them are useless 🙏 200 bugs in one update lol


Because if you fire all the developers there will be no further updates or hot/bug/glitch fixes for at least 6 months as a new team catches up. The current team didn't code the game they "maintain" it, that's how these things work in large companies. Fire the devs = kill the game and GL won't do that whilst it's still profitable.

@Neilson, only play for test purposes now on student accounts. Serious problems on Windows phone & PC, Droid depends on hardware (the emulators seem to be ok), iOS is fine (but I haven't tested 34 bit yet).

The abhorrent behaviour, especially when changing ground texture reminds me of the F1 update and the one after that where they tried to fix the F1s and made things worse for every other fast car.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw