Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

podula

Windows PC

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:12 am
Still no remedy for problematic connection issues! It's been 3 weeks of intermittent failures with connection to various aspects of gameplay...WTF is going on? I've sent info to Pepper, sent info to links provided from Audio R and still nothing. Sometimes everything's fine for an hour or so, then twirling circles. 

I've just wasted a DB and last tire in the Trezor CH. Won the GOAL but didn't get the completion. I'm ready to dump this game for good.

Red Mist GT3

Windows PC

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Re missing Terzo cards.
Thanks Audio Rapture, anything you can do would be appreciated.
Customer care and I are still arguing.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:28 pm
chill guys , my problem with cc solve just by a little patience.. although they ask first for my player id , then few days later .. respond back veryyyy late

podula

Windows PC

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:00 am
fkw123 wrote:
chill guys , my problem with cc solve just by a little patience.. although they ask first for my player id , then few days later .. respond back veryyyy late

I've been chillin for 4 weeks now! and still got problematic issues, though I did manage 10 mins of gameplay after opening and closing game 3 times...grrr

Hacara

Windows PC

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 pm
When I enter the news section, there's no connection to get out of there!
Since I can't return to the main page, I need to close the game and turn it on again.
Besides, I've seen all the news, but the red exclamation point always appears.
no avatar

Harald H.

Windows PC

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:53 am
Change daily task button is still missing and still connection issues, but i think i found the culprit for the connection issues.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:07 pm
Harald, the refresh button for daily tasks is gone for everyone, it is intentional by GL.
no avatar

Harald H.

Windows PC

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:50 pm
nks71 wrote:
Harald, the refresh button for daily tasks is gone for everyone, it is intentional by GL.

Ah ok, i guess i missed that information.

watts1891@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:56 am
I went to play the festival tonight and the coin count is at -1 / 1459... I have no idea what to do. if anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated I'd like to know if I can open and claim the boxes and still get the rewards even though the counter is off.

DrBackJack

Windows PC

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:08 am
Connection issues on events, vehicle updates no videos etc. Career mode is A-ok.
Did this game get kicked to a back burner already ?