Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:04 am
i really really confuse , maybe perhaps i never tried on windows pc before, if one subject can't be solve wouldn't it be better to switch to phone instead, i mean its possible since cc allow you to transfer data across whole different platform , just have to find that person who sucessfully transfer and tell them to guide you the whole process ^^
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:49 pm
Anyone having issues when finishing a race.. the time says *56sec .785* in the snap( freezes the game for a fraction of the sec).. and when it gets you to the board, it always adds .3 sec or so to that time.. For top players usually that painful ..dunno what could cause it .

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:08 am
Spaunz wrote:
Anyone having issues when finishing a race.. the time says *56sec .785* in the snap( freezes the game for a fraction of the sec).. and when it gets you to the board, it always adds .3 sec or so to that time.. For top players usually that painful ..dunno what could cause it .

It always was like that and it’s true for all players. So do not worry about that.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:24 am
Spaunz wrote:

that most happen on low end phones, buy 900 - 1200$ , i guarantee you no lag spikes