Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Acura NSX GT3 Evo R&D

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:17 am
What sort of tool has a gate drift in French Guiana with the crawlers there sitting across the gates? I don't recall that ever being a problem in previous R&D's so it's either more incompetence or more evil from Gameloft. What absolute ****'s.
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:27 am
test #49 beat 1:39 in flawless at Mirage is i think nearly impossible maybe if your car is upgrade max nitro, top speed, pro everything, but that's even hard to do in faster cars greed mongrol dirtbags want tokens back, and after 120 tokens wasted final AI needs a required rank of max pro 1685 just to attempt so i guess auto pass if you got the extra tokens less to do that than max the car if accel and handling level 5s are tokens also

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 am
Jimmy_Thoms wrote:
test #49 beat 1:39 in flawless at Mirage is i think nearly impossible maybe if your car is upgrade max nitro, top speed, pro everything, but that's even hard to do in faster cars greed mongrol dirtbags want tokens back, and after 120 tokens wasted final AI needs a required rank of max pro 1685 just to attempt so i guess auto pass if you got the extra tokens less to do that than max the car if accel and handling level 5s are tokens also

Which is why I'm stopping at test 40 and not bothering to worry about finishing. This coming from a player who used to always finish R&D after starting them regardless of cost. Good job on lowering morale along with profits GL.

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:30 am
If i reach last AI at 4434 5453 would be able to buy autopass ? and in case how much is the damage? thanks in advance
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:52 am

Myb R

Windows PC

Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:08 pm
Either this car is not good or those guys are doing their best to make me look good.
Attachments
08.PNG
08.PNG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 476 times

Timmr

Windows PC

Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:46 pm
Decided to go for this car because this may be the last update where I win a new car. The changes in recent updates, along with the indicated trend/direction make it likely that I will or have to switch to just upgrading existing cars as opposed to even trying to win new cars.

Am at final AI test 50 Max & Pro.

What I have learned so far:

For Lab 4, unless you are prepared to maximize your number of plays/keys (virtually play around the clock) and almost be perfect in every test, you will have to buy addition keys with tokens. Likely 3 sets, maybe more....

Test 47 & 49 are flawless with time limits. It is very difficult to meet the times required and be flawless, even double boosted. Certainly not while trying to meet the sub goals and collect QC's. The best approach seems to be - ignore the main goal, concentrate on the sub-goals, collect QC's, and use tokens to save QC's. Using this strategy (I did not -stupidly), it is possible to complete the tests in 3-4 keys. Otherwise, buy lots of keys and devote a lot of time.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:21 pm
Gave up on this car midway .. should have saved all those V6... Was thinking since I dont have any free upgrades for it.. why spend 8k tokens on upgrades and keys when I can wait for it to go on sale and buy it for the same amount and at a lower rank with less headache.

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:24 am
Stopped at test #41. Couldn't make the time with my tune and I'm out of resources. I'll wait for next time.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:09 am
Passed the first AI lab 3 and out. 4404-0000. Next tests prizes are credits, not interested.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7