Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Hey Guys. 

I don’t know about you, but I am done done resting assured. Nothing will ever get done at this rate and we all want a change to take place. We have had some luck in the past with petitions. A9 very recently had luck with their hashtag campaign. We are starting the biggest organized push as of late to demand an ear from GL. 

This petition is just one part of the plan but it will be very helpful. Please sign it. More details on our active stance will come. 

https://www.change.org/p/vivendi-asphalt-8-no-more-pay-to-play
________________________________________________________________________________
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

+1 have signed but don‘t understand how this petition-side works: should pay the amount of one cup of coffee (7€! What coffee do they drink???) to help petition go on the agenda! It‘s like buying clicks and likes elsewhere. WTF? A petition against pay2play via pay2berecogniced? This world is not mine.
Attachments
A3FA38E7-A168-425A-B150-3BAF0CFA9B26.jpeg
A3FA38E7-A168-425A-B150-3BAF0CFA9B26.jpeg (232.95 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Signed.

Good Luck !

AssassinNPP

Veteran

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Signed!
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Rest assured, I signed.

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

The petition is just one part of it. The rest goes like this:  

On October 24th
we are asking that everybody quit spending real money and if you can, no tokens on the game until a compromise is met and we see results.  

On November 2nd
We will begin our Hash Tag Campaign and App Store attack. Between 9am-2pm EST we will ALL go to our app stores and write 1 star review with the hash tag #NoPayToPlay.
We will then go to their Facebook page here: and do the same.

*note- please be courteous and respectful on the App Store reviews. However be honest and explain how you feel about the way the game has changed.
If you are unable to post during this time please post at your earliest convenience.  

On November 3rd all day,
we will attack the Customer Care service from the app and requesting that Game Loft stops the pay to play practice. We will provide you with a pre-written message to send. Feel free to include add or write your own message.
Stay tuned for more news.

If they fail to respond we will be repeating this process on
November 9th
November 23th
November 30th
________________________________________________________________________________

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Curious, how does the discord server work? I think I signed up for it but didn’t get far. Would that also be a suitable place to spread the hashtags? Or does it not work that way. I should go check it out.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Well I just hope you don't burn yourself doing this @20eggs...

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Signed. Good luck 20eggs.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Signed, curious to see how this ends up! :-D