Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

ahh, good old AR practicing more of that censorship he's become well known for on here.  Maybe you could find a more honest way to fill your time too?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

null wrote:
ahh, good old AR practicing more of that censorship he's become well known for on here.  Maybe you could find a more honest way to fill your time too?

:shrug: Keep within the guidelines and I won't have to do anything.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
null wrote:

:shrug: Keep within the guidelines and I won't have to do anything.

You make the guidelines up as you go along.  It's just like the naughty word list.   You and Gameloft get triggered by everything.   I should report your post where you replied asking if my "rest assured, i signed" post meant I didnt sign.  How DARE you impugn the integrity of those hard working people at CC.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

I referenced the guideline you violated.

I don't control the guidelines, nor do I control the word list.

Feel free to report whatever you want. I suggest CC. I also suggest you start contributing constructively.

Also, if you want to continue this, please open a new thread. This one is about 20eggs' petition and we diverted attention from that long enough.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Harald H.

Windows PC

Slow down guys. As far as i know Audiorapture is doing this voluntarily. And sorry to say but this petition comes far to late. To much damage has been done already by the new and incompetent Gameloft/Vivendi management. The game is going to die very soon. Compare the amount of players participating in the Lambo Terzo events with the amount of players participating in similar events 12 months ago. In 3 months there will be less than 10,000 active players left on windows.

Great job Vivendi! You ran a once successful franchise within 2 years totally into the ground. I suggest all of you guys go back to your roots and continue supplying Paris with water, because its obvious that you have no clue what you are doing.

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

We did try immediately after the FLU to restore some reasonable changes to the game. In fact that petition to lower rank requirements gained almost 5k votes. Game Loft completely ignored us that time. I do agree a lot of damage has been done. But the game is still salvageable if GL wants to participate in finding some sort of compromise. Even up until this last update the game was still limping along. However the new locked rank requirements sealed the deal. If they don’t revert this change the game is done, I agree.
________________________________________________________________________________

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

twentyeggs wrote:
... Game Loft completely ignored us that time.....

Just my curiousity...do you expect them will do something different this time?

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Realistically, if "community managers" can't be bothered, or don't have the time, to engage with the communities they're meant to be managing then we can expect exactly squat from management.

I've lost hope for the game so the only thing left is to stir the pot and make it obvious to all just how poor a job they're doing.
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:
Realistically, if "community managers" can't be bothered, or don't have the time, to engage with the communities they're meant to be managing then we can expect exactly squat from management.

I've lost hope for the game so the only thing left is to stir the pot and make it obvious to all just how poor a job they're doing.

They just have AR to do all their dirty work for them then he hides behind "I'm just following orders".

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@ twentyeggs   step 1, Is great hurt their bank account / revenue they might listen ! Cause we know their revenue has been down 👍
step 2 social media / Facebook / Twitter is great get the word out app store attack / # 1⭐ 👍
step 3  Contacting CC  isn't good they can just delete our email,s as spam or ignore it , or send it to CC management / nobody,s 👎
Step 3 should be let's go after the big fish / CEO,S / corporate 👍 like these peps
Attachments
Screenshot_20191017-183640.png
Screenshot_20191017-183640.png (233.71 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Screenshot_20191017-183345.png
Screenshot_20191017-183345.png (532.64 KiB) Viewed 534 times