Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

@Danger mouse I think ur right but ya never know.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I'm up for the fight ,Neilson quote" IF U DONT FIGHT FOR WHAT U WANT , YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN FOR WHAT YOU'VE LOST " let's go at em
Attachments
giphy (2).gif
giphy (2).gif (843.52 KiB) Viewed 833 times
giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif (997.27 KiB) Viewed 833 times

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Ha, Neilson, your latter picture is real example of oxymoron, like Gameloft is.

They have opportunity to say yes, but there wasn't enough courage.

So, whole movie Braveheart is parody today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Scot ... referendum

They need balls like Johnny English :D

https://youtu.be/7mT8El4mBVw?t=72

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Neilson wrote:
@ twentyeggs   step 1, Is great hurt their bank account / revenue they might listen ! Cause we know their revenue has been down 👍
step 2 social media / Facebook / Twitter is great get the word out app store attack / # 1⭐ 👍
step 3  Contacting CC  isn't good they can just delete our email,s as spam or ignore it , or send it to CC management / nobody,s 👎
Step 3 should be let's go after the big fish / CEO,S / corporate 👍 like these peps

Totally agree. CC are just employees and have no power in the decision making process. Where talking about long term major game changes here, they can't help. By targeting CC you just slow them down and you only hurt other players who have more immediate need of their service. Hit the people who are in control and make the game economy decisions with a email bombardment instead.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw
no avatar

ThundrWolf

Google Play (Android)

Signed

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Signed too, although no high hopes whatsoever. By petitioning this way, we are basically going after GLs chosen business model. And that's their own business, isn't it.

To illustrate it, that would be similar as me going to my local grocer and saying to him: look, me and my mates don't like how you display these fruits, how you don't sell cheese that we like and how your prices are higher than in supermarkets, so fix it. Please. The guy would just show me the door, right? And I'd be ashamed to ever go back there again 🤔
Would you mind getting steadily frustrated, trolled and annoyed even if you spend $? Are you having that feeling of being tricked and devalued? No worries! Welcome to the Gameloft world!   8-)
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Signed. I don't expect to achieve anything, but I support you 👍

A8sully@gmail.com

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Signed..lost of luck!

no avatar

Harald H.

Windows PC

Another suggestion: Hit review sites they can not control. I mean GL`s reputation is already one of the worst i ever seen, but let people know what is waiting for them.
Attachments
Gameloft Reviews - 22 Reviews of Gameloft com   Sitejabber.png
Gameloft Reviews - 22 Reviews of Gameloft com Sitejabber.png (196.25 KiB) Viewed 519 times

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Quick suggestion: we should stop playing all new/all RnDs. Probably much better, more effective than petitions
Would you mind getting steadily frustrated, trolled and annoyed even if you spend $? Are you having that feeling of being tricked and devalued? No worries! Welcome to the Gameloft world!   8-)