Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: MP Tier glitch / Wrong Rewards

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:33 am
Make sure to check your inbox. Everything goes there first now. Hopefully, you will find your box there.

If not, then maybe they can give you some compensation for the lost box they cannot send; which, they did somehow send to others. ūü§Ē I‚Äôm confused.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:00 pm
It's not in the inbox. I pasted some replies to CC showing that people are indeed receiving kit boxes. There answer is perplexing. We shall see how they will try and break the laws of logic now ;)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:08 pm
Very frustrating. MP rewards are bonked. I can’t understand why this is an issue after all these years. It’s not like MP is a new game feature.

Just supports my broken record call to stop delivering new features and just deliver updates with bug fixes. Just focus on that for a while. All the new features in the world are useless if the core game functions are broken.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:41 pm
Neilson wrote:
I'm a legend in my own lunchtime... thats how good I is.

@ Golden   legend in lunchtime ??  What you mean your good at eating lunch ?  Or you make good lunches ?  What did you have for lunch today ?  Or legend in own lifetime ??

naah the sheila driving the chuck truck always greets me with a "You're a legend!" Must be the 2 hot dogs, 3 mini apple pies, 2 cans of **** Zero and the Mars bar I get every day. My 265lb body just smiles walks away and I think yep there you go.. legend... lunchtime..

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

MP Tier glitch / Wrong Rewards

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:47 pm
@itsyou18 - When an update is rolling out, there is no possibility for CC to send previous boxes (it's the policy). They can only send you a compensation for the missing box. I'm sorry that I cannot help you more than what CC has already mentioned to you/compensated you. You're missing a box from June's season, since june there have been 2 updates + 2 hotfixes...

@nks71 - appreciate it! :D
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Robert 88

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Hi  Andreea   Ticket id 20786311  
rating exceeds 1750 but received the amateur  reward
please push it for me to CC
thnx in advance
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:34 pm
Thx for your reply. Change the policy I say or don't. . My policy, as a VIP, is to demand what is owing to me. Are you telling me that they can't even gift me the kit box? If I understand how the reward system works then a gift is distinct to the season rewards and I am not sure but it may work. I hope that was clear! Hanging by a thread here and GL is offering me scissors.
no avatar

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:02 pm
I've been reestablished to 1800.
I suppose that it should be the correct tier after having finished my last season at 2090.
Thanks.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:37 am
Anyone here ever been gifted a kit box from GL? The answer, CC reminds us, is no because it just ain't possible! Sometimes you have to take one up the rear and keep on smiling. All hope is not lost though. What amount of coding is required to make it possible to offer kit boxes as gifts in a future update. Nothing is impossible if you give it a chance. Certainly not this I reckon. I will be back when it happens I replied.Lol.
What was said already? GL: no accountability. Indeed.
EDIT: just curious but has anybody recieved an AL kit box followed by a CL kit box after? Or at the same time or just the correct league kit box right off the bat? Really I'm wondering if the first instance mentioned had happened at all so I can show them or am I pis*ing into the wind.
no avatar

Johnny Flitzer

Windows PC

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm
Hi Andrea,

My ticket id is 20744315 - already raised on July 22, but received the wrong reward (Amateur instead Elite).
Especially I am looking forward to the Aston Martin One.
Thanks for your support to get the correct rewards.
Attachments
Elite League July.jpg
Elite League July.jpg (283.82 KiB) Viewed 93 times