Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Porsche Taycan Turbo S Festival

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:31 am
Day 3- finish a career
day 5- place 1st career
day 7- finish career
This is why I wait (don't need the cards).
to those asking how to upgrade to finish quest well I say don't unless your going for tier 19 or need to reach tier 17 obviously. No reward for finishing all quests.

ComtéKE

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:07 pm
The easiest race is in season 2 knockdown in London Eye. Just 4 knockdowns needed takes about 5-10 seconds only to complete the festival qests
Why do you need a full garage of electrons when you got the super Dodge Dart?

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
Day 3- finish a career
day 5- place 1st career
day 7- finish career
This is why I wait (don't need the cards).
to those asking how to upgrade to finish quest well I say don't unless your going for tier 19 or need to reach tier 17 obviously. No reward for finishing all quests.

I'm going for tier 19. (And going for the 200 tokens for completing labs 1 & 2 in the Regera r&d; even though, I will stop there and never get the car.) So, upgrade quests completed using a car I will never own. lol

The upgrade quests are assinine. They should be eliminated. They are not even a quest. Just administrivia. How about some real stuff like perform x triple spins or drift 1,000 yards continuosly or whatever. This one is just like the old daily task of open 5 boxes. Really? And don't get me started on the use boosters quests. Surprised that there isn't a quest to store something from your inbox, or fuse 5 cards or maybe the ultimate quest should be "Complete a quest". 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:32 pm
ComtéKE wrote:
The easiest race is in season 2 knockdown in London Eye. Just 4 knockdowns needed takes about 5-10 seconds only to complete the festival qests

i use tokyo knockdown only 3 needed you are doing 4
WWG1WGA

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:07 am
Not sure if most have noticed but the AIs in all the related TLES are all ranked-locked at 1531 guranteeing we will never come close to finishing first in races unless we pay premium and upgrade faster to anything remotely close to that rank..

Not sure if I like it or hate but even with my current rank 1255 from all the free cards earned, it's still a lame duck against unboosted Donkervoorts and Ariel Atoms in MP despite being 20+ rank above them.

Festival indeed, celebrations in failure.

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 am
Moyosore7 wrote:
Not sure if most have noticed but the AIs in all the related TLES are all ranked-locked at 1531 guranteeing we will never come close to finishing first in races unless we pay premium and upgrade faster to anything remotely close to that rank..

Not sure if I like it or hate but even with my current rank 1255 from all the free cards earned, it's still a lame duck against unboosted Donkervoorts and Ariel Atoms in MP despite being 20+ rank above them.

Festival indeed, celebrations in failure.

just knockthem down at start and they never catch up
WWG1WGA

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:55 am

neutron wrote:
just knockthem down at start and they never catch up

Did you even bother to read the post? His rank is 1255, not like you who bought his way to a near pro car and have a fast accelerating rank. At 1255 you cannot knock down anyone down at the start. I know! mines at 1251, this car couldnt beat a snail off the line with that rank. You *might* be lucky to knock one or two down during the race, but their acceleration and speed is such they zoom straight past you.
Your superiority complex is infuriating... figjam..

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:41 am

just knock them down at start and they never catch up.

If I'm lucky to start at the front it pointless if I start from the rear it's a snail pace to catch up and even if I manage to get a KD they always catch up eventually, especially in a lap 2 race and in the TLEs it's even more difficult thanks to 300+ rank difference.

Knock one down along the way, count to 5 and it's already blitzing past you like "nice try, eat my dust foo! 😌"

For Festival Cars, the only rank you're better than is the same Car below you.
Rank is not representative of performance unless it's fully PRO.

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:44 pm
i didnt start at the rank i haz now i was knocking the ais since i was below 1300s rank and moved my rank up to be faster time not because of ais

ps ...all festival tles are just 1 lap for mp you haz to be at least the rank i said in past post about mp if you that rank or above you could win mp if good driver
WWG1WGA

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:06 pm
Upgrade vehicle or use boosters quests are still better than "Spend X times $", though i completely ignore them with MP tasks altogether.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL!