Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

starcore

Google Play (Android)

Re: Porsche Taycan Turbo S Festival

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 am
Porsche Taycan Festival:
I was in the top 1% in the Route 375-1 coins cup, when the cup ended it didn't give me the full rewards/coin packs. I was in position 1% 71. Now it says 'No data available' on the leaderboard. I am currently in the top 1% in all the Festival Kits Cups.

The festival ends in a few hours, how can I get the correct rewards, so I can complete the tiers in the festival to get the engine cards etc? Customer Service ticket ID is 20802625. Can this be fixed? When the festival ends how can this be rectified? This is destroying the 8 days of participating in this Festival. 

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:08 am
starcore wrote:
Porsche Taycan Festival:
I was in the top 1% in the Route 375-1 coins cup, when the cup ended it didn't give me the full rewards/coin packs. I was in position 1% 71. Now it says 'No data available' on the leaderboard. I am currently in the top 1% in all the Festival Kits Cups.

The festival ends in a few hours, how can I get the correct rewards, so I can complete the tiers in the festival to get the engine cards etc? Customer Service ticket ID is 20802625. Can this be fixed? When the festival ends how can this be rectified? This is destroying the 8 days of participating in this Festival. 

@ Star.  They will send you your missing coins & any rewards / cards you should have gotten . Have you restarted the game a couple times to see if they appeared .  CC will help you & maybe our CM andreea can push your ticket . It will take a few , So hang in there 
Also take some SS of that coins cup position & any other SS to send to GL to prove to them

ComtéKE

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:58 pm
Short of tier 19 by 35 coins after applying all the cards I won without upgrading. Seems the only way to go far in festivals is paying. I'm a free racer so that's not gonna happen.
Why do you need a full garage of electrons when you got the super Dodge Dart?

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:01 pm
Have they changed the nitro duration of Taycan!?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it was amazing a few days ago (like the Audi SE for example — it never ends), but now it's not so good... I have a strange feeling.  :???:
ex-van2
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:50 pm
Raced against one at 1446 once but it wasn't fast enough.

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:51 am
DriverFunk wrote:
Have they changed the nitro duration of Taycan!?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it was amazing a few days ago (like the Audi SE for example — it never ends), but now it's not so good... I have a strange feeling.  :???:

It was never any good to begin with.
Go Raptors!

We The North!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 am
ComtéKE wrote:
Short of tier 19 by 35 coins after applying all the cards I won without upgrading. Seems the only way to go far in festivals is paying. I'm a free racer so that's not gonna happen.

I also did not go premium but ended up way past tier 20. It's another thing that I initially planned to upgrade it to 4040 (126k FuC) but ended up upgrading it to 4163 (255k FuC) and spent 17500 FuC*s of my own after squaring up everything (29 spare cards to junk). Key was the coins cup, got 187+143 coins from it.

So bro it's doable but only if the upgrade costs are low and you don't have to dig deeper into your FuC balance.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:55 am
I don't see much point in spending 255k FuCs to recover 180k FuCs at level 19. I didn't upgrade a single thing and got 110k FuCs for fusing useless blueprints. There is no pathway to PRO'ing these cars so I see no point in commencing the journey.

It's relatively easy to get top 30% with no upgrades and no boosters, the next tier is top 10% so entirely out of reach unless you spend more cards (and FuCs) than you get back.

Essentially, you cannot "win" these fistables (i.e. come out with more than you went in with) unless you stick to zero upgrades by my calculations. They're rigged.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:38 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
I don't see much point in spending 255k FuCs to recover 180k FuCs at level 19. I didn't upgrade a single thing and got 110k FuCs for fusing useless blueprints. There is no pathway to PRO'ing these cars so I see no point in commencing the journey.

It's relatively easy to get top 30% with no upgrades and no boosters, the next tier is top 10% so entirely out of reach unless you spend more cards (and FuCs) that you get back.

Essentially, you cannot "win" these fistables (i.e. come out with more than you went in with) unless you stick to zero upgrades by my calculations. They're rigged.

I agree with you 💯👀. As it is GL has taken out all fun out of this game. I just wanted a change and I said that in the beginning that this was going to be a one off affair. So no regret😂

Edit:- I have still not junked those remaining 29 cards as I am still thinking😜
Attachments
PSX_20200804_095822.jpg
PSX_20200804_095822.jpg (303.45 KiB) Viewed 74 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:23 am
Danger Mouse wrote:

same here, this is all pointless until you want the car full PRO, with big cash...

GL is just testing the level of retardation of its player base  🤣