Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

drhunziksv

Google Play (Android)

since you mention the phone, this is a question also for Marwin, how to obtain such good times, do you think it is a question of device (of course the skills are the basis)? I mean, I play on the phone and I cannot improve over a certain time,my suspect is that playing on the pc keyboard has major advantages. I repeat, this is not to question the skills, I am simply asking if the control device can influence, for example, the drifting capabilities (basically the drifting is the problem). Or should I maybe optimize the sensitivity? Can you confirm that? Or you Marwin you can get those times also on the phone? In which case I already give up :-)

RpM_Marwin

Windows PC

Theres 30 and 60 fps in the game, Android has 30 fps only, depending on the device Windows and IOS devices have 30 or 60 fps. 60 fps is about .099 faster in an identical 1 minute race than 30 fps. Me and some friends think and are pretty sure that IOS 60 fps still has an advantage over Windows 60 fps because of inputlag caused my keyboard. Generally phones have advantage over PC because of PC only having 0% or 100% steering. 
Anyways the difference is only 1-5 frames

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

Am damn tired. Just started an 8 hour double credit which I will not make use of  :D
Attachments
Rover 1.png
Rover 1.png (900.13 KiB) Viewed 133 times
My englich is bad.Sorry :)  But my danich is almost perfect  a)
Show respect p) Older man is driving here  8-)

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

drhunziksv
Don't let Marvin's result make you think you're a bad player. You don't compete with him, you compete with yourself. The top players here show how to do things and we then try to repeat them. When I say things, I mean literally everything, if you want you can play the video at 0.25 speed and pay attention to where it goes, where it pushes the brake, where nitro, etc. The more you try, the better results you will achieve.  The question here is do you want to spend that time on improving and whether it is worth.  I'm free today, didn't play previous times, not interested in MP, so why not  :D
1:16:131
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-29-20-50-40-545_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-29-20-50-40-545_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg (254.59 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

@Владо_Б

Thank you, very wise speech.

And believe me, there are a lot of other players who plays this challenges, but they just won't to publish their result.

It is as it is . . .
no avatar

gipigia

Windows PC

no avatar

drhunziksv

Google Play (Android)

thanks both Marwin and Владо_Б for the replies. Apologize for not posting any time here but I dont have this specific car.

Myb R

Windows PC

01:15:552

This is my worst track in the game. However, no excuses, time to practise, A LOT.
Attachments
01.PNG
01.PNG (459.93 KiB) Viewed 68 times

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

A small improvement. 01.17.011
@ Владо_Б really good post
Attachments
Rover 2.png
Rover 2.png (950.84 KiB) Viewed 55 times
My englich is bad.Sorry :)  But my danich is almost perfect  a)
Show respect p) Older man is driving here  8-)

LM C

Veteran

Windows PC

Can't resist. Trying to get under 1.5 minutes.
Attachments
2020-07-30 (1).png
2020-07-30 (1).png (579.4 KiB) Viewed 46 times