Something interesting to share? Come on in!

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Re: Server Improvements

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm
I would've thought it would fix it after an update (I forgot to mention this also happened before the update aswell) but no still the same. Makes me wonder if its some sort of bug or something.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Server Improvements

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:32 pm
@paultaylor57, it's unrelated. When ALL servers break down, it doesn't matter how many you have running. That was an unfortunate accident, but the good news is it should have completely passed.

If anyone is still encountering server disconnections, please drop me a message below, along with your dog tag, location, and details about when/ where the connection got interrupted. Thanks! 🙏

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
@paultaylor57, it's unrelated. When ALL servers break down, it doesn't matter how many you have running. That was an unfortunate accident, but the good news is it should have completely passed.

If anyone is still encountering server disconnections, please drop me a message below, along with your dog tag, location, and details about when/ where the connection got interrupted. Thanks! 🙏I  

Sorry I didnt mean that kind of disconnection the matches load fine, I'm talking about (I think is a bug) when I try to select a different loadout before the match I get disconnected but when I dont try to select a loadout I dont get disconnected. I dont think this is anything to do with the servers.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 pm
@Lina
FYI, I'm pretty sure that the issue described by paultaylor57 was actually in the previous update (29). If I remember correctly, it was listed as an issue under TSY's 'Known Issues' post when he was an MVP.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic#8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm
I didn't use to have bad latency in Battle Royale/Last Man Standing, but the new update has changed that dramatically for me. Now half of my imp/bsw sniping shots show hitting dead center and do little if any damage. Have had to abandon sniping for the most part which is a big part of the game and one reason that mode is so incredible (and most people's new favorite). Not sure why the change occurred but it is very noticeable for me since the update.
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:55 am
This has been an issue for me since the previous update. BSW shots are eaten up by players in T1 armor, and generally you need 2-3 BSW shots to actually kill them. I've seen people empty entire Grinder clips into players and the players still live, because of bullet reg issues.
What on earth is going on with the 'new servers'.....
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:31 am
Gameloft lied. There's no new servers. If there are they are broken.
Device: 1+7 pro

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:59 am
I don't think it's got to do with the new servers. They were rolled out in the EUR/NA region, and I play in the APA region, which was completely unaffected by the server addition. I still get server issues, and this was following the update.
no avatar

Xeramic

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:33 am
I've realized these are probably not only server but also app issues. Why? COD mobile zero lag, no disconnects. Many friends as well as me face in MC a LOT of lag effects since many months - and none of us have any in COD mobile. It's definitely not the device/WLAN/3G/connection/router, but something in the game software, in the architecture. Definitely a GL issue.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 am
Xeramic wrote:
I've realized these are probably not only server but also app issues. Why? COD mobile zero lag, no disconnects. Many friends as well as me, a LOT of lag effects in MC since many months - and none of us had any in COD mobile. It's definitely not the device/WLAN/3G/connection/router, but something in the game software, in the architecture. Definitely a GL issue.

I agree. CoDM has none of these server issues.
g4626e