Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 am
really nice additions ;)
Kudos for the great work!
And thanks for giving us such nice tools!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 am
Small post-release update for the team planner:
- Users can now specify target enchantment level for selected dragons
- Fixed team table sorting not working correctly for some columns

Holtor wrote:
I wonder whether the Team & Temple planner could make suggestions for the completion of a plan.

I like that idea! And the implementation could be as simple as offering a button that automatically inserts the missing elements into the search form on the right. Or make it more useful and fetch the dragon list along with the data from the Dragon Analysis to offer some further insight on which dragons to go with.

Holtor wrote:
I stumbled across something odd with the search machine: "Golden" had no results, "Golde" shows 3 dragons.

Thanks for reporting this! It seems this got broken with an old update from Spring that added support for searching by dragon stats, e.g. "damage>79" and "health=200". That meant that the user could now search by "gold>500". What I totally forgot was the fact that some dragons had gold in their name and thus the search got confused if the user meant "gold" as a stat or part of the name.

myssy wrote:
Kudos for the great work!

Anything for helping the community! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:42 am
I noticed that the combination for the Dow doesn't include the new dragons yet?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5 November 2015/ 493 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 80 ****
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 485 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime  all 80 ****
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 pm
johnna1975 wrote:
I noticed that the combination for the Dow doesn't include the new dragons yet?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Breeding calculator now regards Elephant, Agnes, Imperial and Masque dragons as normally breedable ones.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

What about harpy? Can't forget that little cutey! Lol!

Thanks again for being so quick to fix things and all the constant improvements! You really ROCK! AND ARE SO AMAZING!!! Hope your holidays are merry and bright!!

ETA: What about rustwater too?
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

ProudMama5SOSGleek wrote:
What about harpy? Can't forget that little cutey! Lol!

Rustwater and Harpy were already marked as breedable. ^-^

ProudMama5SOSGleek wrote:
Hope your holidays are merry and bright!!

Oh they will, once the December update is out, which I can't wait to share with you guys! 8-)

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Oops, my bad! I hadn't actually looked, just went off the list that yoni posted.

Oh, how exciting, I'm going to get a christmas present after all! Guess I wasn't quite as ornery or on the naughty list as much as I thought I was! Woohoo! What wonderful news! Hopefully, you'll get a much needed, well-deserved break over the holidays!

Thanks so much for everything! Sorry again for the oops! I'll check first next time ;).
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Much appreciated!
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5 November 2015/ 493 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 80 ****
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 485 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime  all 80 ****
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

DML Planner turns 1 today!

The planner wouldn’t be like it is right now without this wonderful community, so big thanks and cheers to all of you! I’m humbled by the extremely positive response it has received. As a small token of my appreciation for all the support the planner has received, registered users will find their first planner achievement on the dashboard page.

I wanted to take the time to celebrate this small milestone with you guys by looking back at how the planner was born and how much it has grown since the beginning.

May 29 - The day that I started playing DML.
July 25 - Having played it for two months, I started writing down ideas for a personal helper tool that would help me optimize my gameplay.
December 6 - Started coding the initial version of the planner as a weekend project.
December 8 - Finished coding and started importing my dragons from the game. Then suddenly I realized that this tool might be useful for other players as well, so I decided to post it on Gameloft’s forum.

January 24 - Added economy planner.
April 21 - Temple planning overhaul, beta version of the breeding calculator and some quality of life improvements for the economy tab.
April 24 - Launched DML version of 2048.
May 6 - Enchantment calculator, reverse breeding and option to move existing habitats with dragons between islands.
May 14 - Added food calculators.
May 18 - Dragon listing can now be sorted by stats, support for advanced search queries.
May 22 - DML Planner gets pinned on the forum.
June 3 - Tower Defense minigame.
July 21 - Dragon & element analysis, dragon comparison, economy tab now calculates wasted gold, desktop notifications, marking enchantment levels and dragons in the inventory, DOTW and DOTM are now included in the breeding calculator.
July 22 - DML Planner now accepts donations via Patreon.
August 19 - DML Planner now has its own domain, functionality accessible without a user account, support for mobile and tablets, improved stable management.
September 8 - Launched a web tool that allowed users to create their own dragon cards.
September 18 - Farming calculator, inventory view filters, dashboard.
October 26 - Revamped breeding calculator that allows experimentation with pretty much any combo.
November 12 - Wiki now links to DML Planner's breeding calculator.
November 29 - Team planner, dragon enchantment calculator and optimal food farming calculator.

Special kudos to
@ProudMama - for infinite support, encouragement and cheering! Also the author of some of the most awesome compliments!
@Queendom - for helping me track down a huge gang of dragons that were breaking the law and running around with incorrect stats. (No dragons were harmed during the hunt, just restrained a little.)
@soukupmi - Master Strategist in my Tower Defense. And something tells me that this title will carry on to the next game as well...
@Of10na - for encouraging me to set up a donation page and helping me cover the server costs!
@johnna1975 - for challenging me to come up with a self-conscious food farming calculator.
@myssy - for helping create and test the team planner.

Community stats for 2048
912 rounds played
4 191 750 points earned in total
Highest score: 33 928 (this record has stayed intact since July 23rd)

Community stats for Tower Defense
3 297 enemies defeated in total
14.6% win rate
Most popular upgrade in Tower Academy is Roadblock
Tower popularity: Fire (58%), Wind (21%), Plant tied with Legendary (both 6%), Void (5%), Energy (4%)

Andras from Gameloft

Community Manager

Budapest

Hello toomas,

Big shout out for all the work you put into the planner tool. Thanks for the updates, it's been a long ride and we hope you continue your super helpful project for a looong time!