Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Happy Anniversary :)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Big applause for DML Planner Toomas! A great job. :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 458
Best dragons: Hathor 82, Taiyi Zenren 82; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen all 81
All best dragons have 7*

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Andras, I'm glad that GL noticed the amazing work of Toomas from DML Planner. However, to be able to fully use all the facilities it would be advisable to download the data from the game to DML Planner. Does GL foresee such a possibility in the future? I hope so! :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 458
Best dragons: Hathor 82, Taiyi Zenren 82; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen all 81
All best dragons have 7*

mez

Apple (iOS)

Greetings and thank you for this tool. I first landed there because I was looking for a Breeding calculator, but I've found so much more!

I've read all the pages of this topic, to make sure I do not duplicate my questions/suggestions, might have missed some though.

Here they are:
1) On the Economy page -> Islands, it would be great to add the enchantment level of the dragons while place in the habitats and in the my dragons list on the right, currently only the level is displayed.

Also when adding a dragon from that list on that page, being able to add the enchantement level too. Currently I can add a new dragon, but only select its level, I have to navigate to the main dragon list to add the enchantment level.

Last but not least on that page, maybe a checkbox to quickly add/remove VIP status, to see the difference withtout moving to another page and coming back?

2) Is there a reason that the basic stats are not updated based on the dragon's level and enchantment level and always stays like the dragon is level 1?

3) Already asked and in progress (just list it here for follow up) - Being able to sort the dragons by levels

4) Already asked and in progress (just list it here for follow up) - Adding the special Festive and Time habitats

5) On the enchantment page, for the calculator, if I select a dragon, define the current level and target level, it only displays what is needed as total, not considering what materials I already have. Would be great to be able to get a breakdown of what is missing based on current materials and trinkets, and see the costs associated with it.

6) On the breeding page, while I understand that you show that the dragon is not currenlty breedable, would it be possible to at least know the possible combination, so when the dragon is available, I can make sure I have the parents ready? Like Ginger, I know it will come soon, but I have no information as what the parents are. To maximize the chances to get the dragon, I use 2 breeding dens, so if I know the parents, I can make sure I have at least a pair, and working on getting a second one ahead of time, if that makes sense.

Now a bug, I believe: On the Dashboard, the total Collector points displayed is lower than what the game displays (about 300 points less). I have 276 dragons (in habitats or in the vault) and I've checked them 3 times for their level and enchantment level and they match, so I'm not sure from where the difference can come from.

Again, thank you very much :)
Patrick

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

I can answer 6 for ya.

The parents for weekly dragons tend to change with each breeding, and there's no way to know in advance what the parents are until Gameloft releases the information. That information is listed here and on the Wiki at least a few days before the breeding begins. I haven't checked to see how quickly it appears on the planner tool, but that's going to depend on how busy the one guy is who updates it.
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm
dbcurrie wrote:
I can answer 6 for ya.

The parents for weekly dragons tend to change with each breeding, and there's no way to know in advance what the parents are until Gameloft releases the information. That information is listed here and on the Wiki at least a few days before the breeding begins. I haven't checked to see how quickly it appears on the planner tool, but that's going to depend on how busy the one guy is who updates it.

The last weeks this info was fairly quick on the DML planner after idoine posted it on the forum ;-)

But if you want to have the fastes info best monitor the forum and the wiki for it because they will have the info first hand from gameloft.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
On the Economy page -> Islands, it would be great to add the enchantment level of the dragons...
Would be great to be able to get a breakdown of what is missing based on current materials and trinkets, and see the costs associated with it...

Added these to my to-do list.

mez wrote:
a checkbox to quickly add/remove VIP status...
basic stats are not updated based on the dragon's level and enchantment level...
Being able to sort the dragons by levels...
Adding the special Festive and Time habitats...

Already in the to-do list and coming early next year. ^-^

mez wrote:
would it be possible to at least know the possible combination, so when the dragon is available, I can make sure I have the parents ready?

See @dbcurrie's answer.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

mez

Apple (iOS)

Thank you toomas for your feedback and dbcurrie.

In the breeding calculator, I've found a bug. I wanted to get the parents for the Imperial dragon, but the list comes up empty. Can you look into that?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
In the breeding calculator, I've found a bug. I wanted to get the parents for the Imperial dragon, but the list comes up empty. Can you look into that?

Fixed! Thanks for reporting!
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Amarnath_Awargaonkar

Google Play (Android)

Dear Toomas, Happy Anniversary and thank you so much for the dml planner. I have a small suggestion, in the team planner will it be possible for u to add a tab which informs about the elements against which the selected team is strong. I regularly visit the planner in fact it's my go to site. Your efforts have made life easy for so many of us. Keep up the good work and happiness be with you.
Regards.
Amarnath