Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

if your tokens and pro-upgrades systems are not working / are greyed-out, then try the following:

restart the game (just restart, not a reinstall)
restart your device
reset your router / wifi

if none of these re-connect you to the game server properly, then contact Customer Care, in-game via the GL button top right of screen.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

We were unable to reproduce this issue. Please, if you are affected, could you let me know the following:

1. The date when you had the issue
2. What error do you have (Which button keeps loading? Which error do you get?)
3. On which platform are you playing?
4. Your user ID that you can find in "settings", "info" and "About":

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Let me know your id please :)
no avatar

Fitopad

5076e6
no avatar

grodim

Windows PC

Hi
I have this pb every day since last update (2.8.0j), last time it appends is today 13:48
player ID : d4gg
windows 8.1 PC
what works : multi player, events (playing and reclaming gains), R&D, mclaren championship, career mode, daily tasks
what doesn't : all buttons with tokens are greyed (as refill buttons, Pro boxes, ...), no token / credit pack available (synchronising cursor instead of "plus" on main menu), error when I try to purchase Pro update on car, tunig button opn Elite cars are grey, no ad available (free boost / free "tire" on mclaren championship, ...), and no "promo" on main screen: for example today, I can't see that the Lamborghini Egoista is available when it doesn't work.
usually, it works after several restarts of the game (between 1 and 10, but sometimes not)
the problem is present since the last update, I opened a ticket 17th december during the first mclaren championship (in french, ticket ID 12647036), I have sent many screenshots with explanations... but I'm still waiting any CC reply.
I've written a post on the thread "no answer from CC" one week ago... without success.
I'm tired spending so much time for nothing :(
But if you want more explanation or screenshot, ask for it and I'll send you.
Regards,
Marc

Andre_Cliffe

Windows PC

Hello,since the last update problem with grey buttons in game,tokens etc ,takes about 5 restarts ,to get the game going.
pc windows 10
player id: 5534
Thank you.
no avatar

ahmedjaved3663

Google Play (Android)

customer id: 662692
i played alot and unlocked many good cars and then mistakenly my game was uninstalled and then i installed it again and log in to my account my tokens comes back but my cars wont come back.but in gmae account info clearly shows that i used class A car most that mean i have it in my account but its not.only class D car was there.And also offline carrier mode was from challnge 1.

RdKc03

Windows PC

Today January 20, 2017 4:00pm USA Eastern Time Windows 8.1. Credits, tokens, McLaren Championship, all grey and wheels spinning. Went through 5 tires, triple boosts and got no sync messages, can't upgrade car, keep getting error -1, can't purchase anything. Am on test 6 of final track with one day left.

Edit: 7:35pm, Everything back to normal now.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

game id: 0595e

Still having the same issues:
  • grey buttons
    • means cant buy way past tests in mcLaren championship
    • can't buy tuning kit, nitro starter or extra tank if I do not have any in stock
  • no ad videos
    • mclaren championship: tyre ad button never shows. empty space on the dialog
    • nitro starter and tuning kit - the 'watch ad' buttons never appear and the 'purchase' button is unclickable if I have none in stock....
  • failure to synchronize (-1) when try to upgrade
  • unable to tune elite vehicles
  • constant 'loading' rotating arrow on credit and token totals on main screen
If lucky - a couple of restarts will fix it... for a time. But have done 10+ restarts without it correcting. When combined with Mclaren championship 'Error 31001' it can be a right nuisance. 3 or 4 restarts to get rid of rotating arrows... go to start championship race, only to have 'error 31001' and be forced to restart the game another - 5, 10+ times. Often giving up and just doing what I can with the grey buttons, inability to open any rewards won, and lack of ability to upgrade the vehicle.

While all these issues are occurring - I am still able to play multiplayer, race in time limited events without any issue, and claim Event, and daily rewards as well as daily task reward/s.

RdKc03

Windows PC

January 21 spinning wheels grayed areas back again. Have restarted, rebooted, changed wifi connections more times than I can count and still doesn't fix the problem. Windows 8.1.