Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Porkins

Apple (iOS)

U.S.A

Back on July 19th I bought the "extra special offer" for the Bentley plus 880 tokens and some tuning kits. It never downloaded. I sent two emails to customer support. They were not answered. I got my refund from Apple just now. Not a very nice way to treat a VIP level 9 customer.
no avatar

Diego-spend-spree

8/18/17
I've made a purchase which was successful but the tokens are not showing which is really stressful.
What happened was I purchased 15,000 tokens, apple said "you're all set" (which I took a screenshot of) I pressed okay, the game crashed, I go back in, tokens were not showing, (there was no error code.)
iOS: iPad Air
Player id: d09f0cd
Please help me😥

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Diego-spend-spree wrote:
8/18/17
I've made a purchase which was successful but the tokens are not showing which is really stressful.
What happened was I purchased tokens, apple said "you're all set" (which I took a screenshot of) I pressed okay, the game crashed, I go back in, tokens were not showing, (there was no error code.)
iOS: iPad Air
Player id: d09f0cd
Please help me😥

try quit/restart.
if that doesn't show tokens, report it to Customer Care - in-game via options menu, they will be able to help.
no avatar

hmam_88

f86h69
no avatar

antsearch

Amazon Kindle Platform
ID: 0195
no avatar

Sabbir.Naim

Google Play (Android)

Hi
Today since morning I am facing this problem.
Gameloft Player ID : 65c222
Game Version: 3.2.2(3.2.2A)
Android (Google)

what works : multi player, events (playing and reclaming gains), mclaren championship, career mode, daily tasks
what doesn't : all buttons with tokens are greyed (as refill buttons, Pro boxes, ...), no token / credit pack available (synchronising cursor instead of "plus" on main menu), error when I try to purchase Pro update on car, tunig button opn Elite cars are grey, no ad available (free boost / free "tire" on mclaren championship, ...), and no "promo" on main screen, no "Free Gift Box".

I restart the the game several time (10+ times), restart my android device many times, change WIFI connections, tried with mobile 3G connection, sign out/sign in social networls but still problem is not solved.

Is everyone facing the same problem from today or only I am suffering from this problem???
Please let me know about this issue.
no avatar

guimel

Google Play (Android)

Sabbir.Naim wrote:
Is everyone facing the same problem from today or only I am suffering from this problem???
Please let me know about this issue.

Have the exact same problem since yesterday. Two different devices, never ending spinning circles for anything related to tokens. Internet connection is perfecly fine, can watch films from amazon video. It's just gl servers that are not responding.

It also means I can't upgrade the kawasaki past top speed 2 which is going to be a problem soon in the championship.
no avatar

vlamen1821

Google Play (Android)

Oct 27 shop,credits and tokens amount spining endlessly. 
h28f09d

edit:problem is fixing when i use 4G data connection but it comes back when i switch to wifi
no avatar

bladerider18

Google Play (Android)

Gamloft player id d448f
andriod

Hi all new to the forum so don't really know if I'm doing this right,
over the last couple of weeks I've been having the same issue anything to do with tokens all I get is grey boxes also no shop and my credits and tokens already have has got a revolving circle have tried all the suggestions ie reload game etc but just doesn't work unable to make purchases and latest championship has a revolving circle not a good situation especially when the are TLE's
no avatar

Amour Café

Google Play (Android)

21/11/2017,
I make pro-upgrade for Felio CB7 car (class C).
But unable, and I'm still lost credit
ID: c11geh3 (attached files)
I'm used Xiaomi mi mix mobile, Android 7.0, Google play
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-21-23-21-45-875_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png
Screenshot_2017-11-21-23-21-45-875_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png (719.06 KiB) Viewed 789 times