Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

ICANTDRIVE

Google Play (Android)

Having same issue ever since 5th anniversary update on Android platform. I've followed every step and it still persist. I've contacted CC 3 times with no help at all.
no avatar

Urban_Gabrielsson

Apple TV (iOS)

Have lost a lot of credits today trying to buy uppgrades to Aprilia,  ”The server is out of sync (error:0)” but the server works fine taking my credits🤔. 
Cant contact CC with in-game button, my email adress is not accepted.
no avatar

BubbaG

Windows PC

I have also lost a lot of credits trying to buy pro kits for the Aprilia , "The server is out of sync.[Error:0]", Takes my credits, but do not get the pro kits
no avatar

CyberGator

Apple TV (iOS)

This has happened to me as well, at least three or four times. I tried restarting the app, rebooting, and it still took my credits and would not apply the Pro Kit, even though I had the parts. Also, how can I find the “Download Date” for the in game Customer Care Contact form on Apple TVOS? It’s set to auto update the app, and I can’t find a page of Gameloft release dates for any OS anywhere.
no avatar

Urban_Gabrielsson

Apple TV (iOS)

When are u going to fix this, its on the third day now????
no avatar

Dan Dans

Windows PC

Upgrading Aprilia - Pro Kits
Same problem as mentioned above .. Took similar actions without any results...
Hoping we get the upgrades - or at least wasted gold back. "The server is out of sync.[Error:0]"
Dan

U P D A T E ! !
It has been fixed ... Thanks
But wasted gold hasnt been refunded ... :/
no avatar

imja

Windows PC

Since few days for me:

And sometimes games crash, when I try to get in "Exclusive deals".
no avatar

sasilve67

Windows Phone

Hi ,Yesterday I purchased with about 200 tokens 3 double credits in the exclusive deals section, but I didn't receive them. I had already 3, after the purchase I should have had 6.
I opened a ticket with ID 16900024

Thank's
Sandro Silvestrini
no avatar

SpaciousJokerX

Windows PC

Platform: Windows 10
Player ID: 6g8h1f

1. I just bought Maserati MC12 Blueprint for about ±80,000C. The first purchase was unsuccessful even after deducted all those credits from me. However, I still try to buy it again and the second purchase were successful but still deduct more credits from my account.

2. I' joining McLaren Championship. However, in the middle of the race, my vehichle is wrecked out of nowhere even though I'm on a straight road and there's nothing on the road that can cause any accidents. 

Can you please fix it? Thanks.
no avatar

ronaldera101010

Google Play (Android)

Eu estou com um problema parecido. Não posso jogar online, não posso acessar meu inventário... entre outras coisas... wrote:
if your tokens and pro-upgrades systems are not working / are greyed-out, then try the following:

restart the game (just restart, not a reinstall)
restart your device
reset your router / wifi

if none of these re-connect you to the game server properly, then contact Customer Care, in-game via the GL button top right of screen.