Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

bvanee1

Apple TV (iOS)

Re: [REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:51 am
Why can't we play the ads on Apple TV?

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:43 am
bvanee1 wrote:
Why can't we play the ads on Apple TV?

Hey there.

This is an issue that our team is still working on.

Hopefully soon they will get solved.

Cheers! ^^ :)
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

xtr_andy

Windows PC

Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
I have a Windows 8.1 tablet and within the past couple weeks, all ads have stopped working. The ads for double your credit at the end of an Event race will crash the game, and the other daily ads will just do nothing.

In addition to the ads not working, the touch screen controls have become hyper sensitive. Some tried and true cars are almost impossible to control right now, as well as turning will get stuck. You'll be driving straight and for no reason, the car will turn hard into the wall. When you respawn, it will still be turning until you pause the game and resume.

Both issues seem to have started after the last update, so a correction would be greatly appreciated.

arun_suvro

Windows Phone

Kolkata, India

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:52 pm
@xtr_andy even I have the issues you describe. I play on a Microsoft Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile. Seems like Gameloft has become indifferent to Windows. There are a lot of other glitches too, and they seem to occur purposefully when I'm playing Events, R&Ds and championship, while when I play Career Mode races everything works fine. Please don't be very hopeful of having your problem corrected because I've been ranting in the forums about these issues for the past three weeks without any avail.
Mine and Pepper's DP tell the whole story about Gameloft.

Caezarr

Google Play (Android)

Can 't play AD after the upgrade.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:49 am
ANDROID
Can 't play AD after the upgrade.
AD plays for Nitro Starter, Tuning KIT and Storage, but not in the AD REWARDS section.
The button is not active.
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-11-01-11-34-53-701_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.jpg
Screenshot_2019-11-01-11-34-53-701_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.jpg (183.26 KiB) Viewed 3391 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:03 pm
Ad your info to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=690027
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

crxess

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:43 pm
Delll Venue 11 Pro i3 4gb 256gig Windows 8.1

All multiplier adds lock game - must restart to continue
New format <Ad Rewrds> ads will not play - button is green but just flickers when pressed

Getting old, not being able to fairly participate..... :x
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:54 am
Good morning all,
I'm French I'm on pc with windows 10 and I have 10 ads per day where I can win (chips, nitro, tuning, boxes, double credits, double nitro tank, car) + 5 for nitro + 5 for tuning and that every 24 hours.
By cons since the update made today more free daily boxes ????
How do we get fusion points if we no longer have the daily box ??? because it is not with the can of boxes that we win in "event" or in "multiplayer" races that we will earn fusion points ...
It's a bug or the daily boxes will come back because without boxes no longer worth playing ... or must pay, I have the impression that Gameloft only thinks about money and does everything to force us to pay , but do not forget that without the players who do not pay there would not be many people in multiplayer ...
450,000 fusion points for improvement on a class S car, don't you think that made fun of the world ??? how do we get so many points ??? especially if we have more boxes daily, and if I have to pay, 25 € to gain 2km / h on my car, we don't care about the world, 15 000 tokens the car = 100 € and 25 € for a simple improvement , but who can afford to pay such an amount for a simple game apart from wealthy people, a game should be within everyone's reach and not only to those who can afford it, without daily boxes impossible to install a kit pro, pfff

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 pm
There is a new free daily box in the new "Bundles" tab.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:52 pm
Thank you i saw !
I also saw that there are 10 cards instead of 15 before!
In addition to the boxes won in the events there are missing cards I opened 3 boxes where there should be 5 cards and there were only 3 inside and that in the 3 boxes, and 2 boxes of 3 cards or there only had 2 in it
We are already having trouble getting cards and Gameloft is ripping us off !!!!