Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

mr.Gops

Windows PC

Kharkov, Ukraine

1. 661e0f
2. Windows 10 x64 1809 / Vinga Twizzle J116 (J116-P50464G)
3. Ukraine
4. No VPN
Attachments
No Ads.jpg
No Ads.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 477 times
No Ads2.jpg
No Ads2.jpg (855.98 KiB) Viewed 477 times
no avatar

arun_suvro

Windows Phone

Kolkata, India

@Ima what do you think will happen if they refuse to solve our problem altogether and tell us to start the game again with a new account?
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

No ads problem for me to. Connection slower than normal when first starting, but generally ok most of the time.

1) Player ID (Options - Info - About): 73139f
2) Platform/Device: Win 10
3) Country of residence: UK
4) Are you using a VPN? No. Direct LAN cable to router

Issue - No ad buttons to click on, or when showing they are greyed out. Affecing free boosters, extra tyres, opening boxes, multi credit boosts etc... as if ads have been totally removed from the game...
Nothing now for about 3 weeks (coincided with the last update and Lambo festival) for the first week they were appearing/disappearing randomly then totally broken for about 3 weeks.
We have all lost out on several 100,000's of credits, several 100's of tokens, 10 boosters per day, about 8-10 free ad gifts per day and 2 free cards per day ...
Please fix asap and compensate those affected.
Thanks

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

@arun when I was in communication with CC, after all the usual stuff they suggest like restarting router etc., they suggested an uninstall and reinstall until I told them I have no social media account& 5 years of progress, they said await further instructions, that was over a week ago.
@AC2, I think the tact with GL is not to complain about what we have lost but what they are potentially losing, as with no chance to upgrade cars & therefore take part in r n d etc., we cannot use tokens so will not be purchasing anything, money talks, I don’t know how much longer I can stay with it, all I do now is the TLE’s & daily tasks, interesting point, the daily rewards do not arrive until I quit the game & restart so it can connect briefly to that server, what I don’t know is how many different servers are running and why not more of us are affected
201 vehicles
Maxed 139 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 128 (includes crappy bikes)
no avatar

guyqc

Windows PC

problems solved for me
i have windows 10, do this...
on your keyboard
windows + r
services.msc
double click windows update
choose automatic not manual then ok
restart computer and then check your game asphalt 8
no avatar

JaroDK12

Windows PC

1) Player ID (Options - Info - About): can't access my old player ID since i reinstalled the game hoping that it helps and that i can access my old profile using cloud save
2) Platform/Device: Win 10 PC
3) Country of residence: Denmark
4) Are you using a VPN? : No

I already contacted customer care, but i decided to post this here too just in case someone can help me quicker than customer care does.
Oh and in case anyone needs to know whats the problem that i am facing, no connection what so ever and by that i mean i can't connect to facebook(i don't have one but when i try it says can't connect), xbox live, or game server, hence no online option is avaliable in the game. I tried to restart modem/router, doesn't work, however Asphalt 9 woks just fine, all options both offline and online functioning as they were meant to, so i don't know why Asphalt 8 wouldn't.
Thank you in advance
no avatar

arun_suvro

Windows Phone

Kolkata, India

[...]

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@Ima - no news yet, sorry.

Also, are you connected to GameCenter? That also stores your progress.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

They mentioned game centre, but I am not sure so they said don’t delete the game, what I am concerned about now is if progress on my device is not synced with their server, I have earned a lot of credits & boxes in the past 3 weeks, hoping that as rewards are showing as collected they will be synced
201 vehicles
Maxed 139 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 128 (includes crappy bikes)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@Ima Tankk - do you have another IOS device available, either old and/or a friend's/relative's? Reset that one, set it up with your apple ID (including gamecenter) and install A8.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019