no avatar

Ludovic_Gameloft

Community Manager

Sofia, Bulgaria

Known Issues / Game Mechanics

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 pm
Below you will find a list of known issues and game mechanics that might be unclear for some players.
We will update this list as much has possible in the future so make sure to check it out every now and then.

Low/unclear drop chances – chests and lottery do not guarantee that you will win what you wanted.
Governor – Troops die in battle (while banishing players) within the Region where Fortification Focus (+175% Army Health and all units are wounded instead of killed within the Region) is active and despite the Temple being empty – Pending, please contact Customer Care and provide the date and screenshot of the battle reports with coordinates visible.
Losing resources when changing Realm – When you decide to change a Realm (players level 7 or under), you will lose all resources above 100k. A warning message also appears before you confirm.
Game Community Manager
Dungeon Hunter 5
-----
Customer Care:
In-game: Tools>Connect>Customer Care / Tools>Settings>Customer Care
-----
Facebook: ludovic.gameloft
no avatar

pt49

Windows PC

australia

Re: Known Issues / Game Mechanics

Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm
I am leaving this game after spending over $2,000 ... the latest updates make the game no longer enjoyable... goodbye

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 am
Hi pt49, we are sorry to hear this. Please give us your feedback :)
no avatar

Nippydan11

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 am
Servers down for maintenance, what happens about peace shields etc, is it down for everyone or do we log back on to see armies wiped?
no avatar

benarkwiz

Windows PC

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:06 pm
something needs to be done about allliance creating "fake" alliances to have so much of a realm on MOE.
I am on 126 and one alliance has 4 alliances. that is 80 capitals.
I have spent few hundred dollars on this game before i realized what was going on.  And then found out i could not move to another realm.  If you care at all about keeping customers something needs to happen.  Thre are way too many other games out there. gameloft is getting bad reputation. short term you do good make a lot of money.  Long term you will be gone.  Do something
no avatar

Muhammad_Noval

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:24 pm
Hi
I can't open my game after new update version this game, always stuck 69%. please help me and fix it, always can't open after update, before this update my game is so far so good. Please help me :-(

Zagi_7EX1U5

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 am
Hi,

I downloaded MoE a few days ago through Amazon for Android and really liked playing the game. I am playing in R41, however there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow me to mentor any new players (I recently upgraded to Castle level 16 and Lord level 42). Whenever I go into the lord menu and open up "Mentoring", I am not able to select the "+" button because when I tap it, it does not work.

This is really frustrating because I need to mentor new castles so I can get mentorship rewards in resources to do further castle upgrades and faction unit training. Especially in this early period of growth when everyone is in a race to grow their might quickly.

Is there a trick to mentoring or did I do something wrong? Maybe this is a bug? Please help...
I AM FRIENDLY  :D
Game: March of Empires
Realm: Harpy (41)

no avatar

Barah00

Windows PC

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:32 am
today i face issue in my game ! i play game through steam , and i face the moe.exe file issue !! the game automatically stop and close when i click to play game !! please help me regarding issue
thanks

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi Barah00, please try a game reinstall. Let me know if it works for you :)
no avatar

ilkerdavranir@msn.com

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm
hesabıma erişemiyorum
I can not access my account