no avatar

Grumo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known Issues / Game Mechanics

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:44 pm
Hello i'm actually realm 161 and i want change to join my friend how can i do please ?
no avatar

WolfHound5

Windows PC

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:12 pm
ich komme mir irgend wie verarscht vor habe alle Boni vom Champ an und verliere trotzdem bei der Stadtverteidigung den laut der anzeige im Kampf habe ich alles nur auf 50 % hatte aber kein Spion drin was soll das ??? verlor dadurch 200 k Soldaten

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Known Issues / Game Mechanics

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:11 am
Hi WolfHound5, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will take a closer look into what happened.
no avatar

Akavar

Windows PC

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:42 pm
Hello, there is scammer in realm 265. He scammed few people already. Please help me how to I report him.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Known Issues / Game Mechanics

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:09 am
Hi Akavar, you can report him by contacting Customer Care team via in game button and they will take all the appropriate measures :)
no avatar

TF4

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 am
Hello, Have an opinion on an abandoned castle.
Currently there is a huge resource gap between those who plunder and those who do not.
Should I say “dismantle all mines” when a war mate retires?
… It ’s like saying “Don't return to the game”.
I can't speak very much, so I'd like to ask the game system to solve it.
We want you to change so that the production of resources stops when looted.
no avatar

meupmeup46

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:18 am
benarkwiz wrote:
something needs to be done about allliance creating "fake" alliances to have so much of a realm on MOE.
I am on 126 and one alliance has 4 alliances. that is 80 capitals.
I have spent few hundred dollars on this game before i realized what was going on.  And then found out i could not move to another realm.  If you care at all about keeping customers something needs to happen.  Thre are way too many other games out there. gameloft is getting bad reputation. short term you do good make a lot of money.  Long term you will be gone.  Do something

I agree with you mate, empty alliances should not be allowed. to make the game fair there should be a minimum number of player to hold a capital. 1player can only have 1 capital, 5 players 2 capitals, 10 players 3 capitals......... you loose players then you loose capitals. Simple.
New players wuld stay longer in the game than they do now. After few weeks of getting farmed they go.... 
Gameloft is allowing difference between players. the big stay big and the new starters are just **** that will spend money to try to exist then leave......
no avatar

hjzetk

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:34 pm
Zagi_7EX1U5 wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded MoE a few days ago through Amazon for Android and really liked playing the game. I am playing in R41, however there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow me to mentor any new players (I recently upgraded to Castle level 16 and Lord level 42). Whenever I go into the lord menu and open up "Mentoring", I am not able to select the "+" button because when I tap it, it does not work.

This is really frustrating because I need to mentor new castles so I can get mentorship rewards in resources to do further castle upgrades and faction unit training. Especially in this early period of growth when everyone is in a race to grow their might quickly.

Is there a trick to mentoring or did I do something wrong? Maybe this is a bug? Please help...

Let's make it easier.
Go to the new castle, send a request to your mentor,
Now enter your main castle, and approve the mentor's request.
By the way, in the latest update, you can also request a mentor.

no avatar

hjzetk

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:37 pm
Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum, so I can't post a new post.
So I would be happy if, anyway, someone here can guide me to a website or document that has all the costs of promoting Royal up to level 32.
Thanks !
no avatar

hjzetk

Windows PC

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 am
Very **** update!
What is this nonsense to update the Resource / Fight button?
Why not leave the button where it was? It's so much easier to work that way!