David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:33 am
Ok GL, this is a hard bug to fix. Game just closes down ( not reconnecting ) Now released update 41 getting worse. Thinking is that so many patches have been put in game program and you are still doing taking more processor time and memory. Now when playing my pc is getting to point that it is overheating. Can remember when I started playing ( Think was only 3 R chapters ) but my pc never had fan running when playing game so often. So now just think you need to start recoding and get coding right. Will take time. Just let your coders know not everyone is on a high end pc. ( Short right coding is good coding ) I was taught that.
no avatar

manu2513

Windows PC

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm
bonsoir voila depuis deux jours impossible de ce connecter cela me donne échec de la connexion merci de vérifier ta connexion internet et de réessayer. erreur: glnc_2502_401_ j aurais très bien compris si j étais avec un modem 56k mais cela et bien loin déjà étant sur fibre la connexion et très bonne étant au niveau 56 en ligue or et ne pas pouvoir continué le combat cela deviens un peu gênant doux viens le problème de l application Windows store des serveurs de mon cote mon pc tourne très bien avec d autre jeux en ligne en espèrent que ce problème soie résolut très rapidement merci de votre comprehenction

BM-30 Smerch

Windows PC

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:59 am
I download the game today after stoped to play 3-months ago. Horrible mistake! The game crashed after 3-4 minutes after playing. Can someone suggest to me what the safest setting for the gameplay and graphic options is? If I remember correctly in the past, I should untick some of the parameters when the game crash too often.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:34 am
Turn off fastload. set all graphics to low. Find this works best but I am now having the game crash on me with these setting after update 41. Are you getting graphic detail loss before crashing like this.
Attachments
Screenshot (25).jpg
example
Screenshot (25).jpg (171.64 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:16 pm
Big Tuma still not fixed, kill boss and he still has 8 points left so you need to attack again!!!!

How long are you going to leave **** faults like this hovering around unfixed?

(apparently another word for ridiculous is a banned word - starts with 's' ends with 'tupid' - on a GL forum that is banned shocker!)
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:01 am
Decker wrote:
Big Tuma still not fixed, kill boss and he still has 8 points left so you need to attack again!!!!

[SNIP]

I found this fault very annoying (in hardcore mode) - was around for a long time. Used to happen every time. But...

I thought this was fixed. This thread and many others contain enough reports about this issue - I won't cross post links here.

December 17, 2019 edit:
FYI: Just did Tuma (normal and hardcore modes) completely and did not encounter this issue. 
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

CHEATER HUNTER

Windows PC

lieu: évènement cascade d'item
problème: timer inter chapitre sur 24 heures au lieu de 15 heures
date du bug : 16 12 2019
conséquence : impossible de finir l'évènement  avec ce timer et perte des prix formidables de l'event
imm : fgdd443d
cela fait deux jours que j'envoie des tickets au support client , à propos de ce bug identifié par gameloft, mais rien n'a été fait pour moi, je prends de plus en plus de **** et je risque de passer à coté des prix de l'évènement qui sont très importants.
faites quelque chose rapidement je vous en prie, merci
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:45 am
Circa UPD41 - changes were made to the Warlord (end of 10/10 challenges) rewards.

After completing the 15 minutes of Warlord rewards the slide out expiring the 15 minutes of strategist still comes out, but, there is no strategist as a final reward in Warlord anymore.

See screen pic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191218-134934.png
Screenshot_20191218-134934.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1011 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Dragtrix Ryan

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:25 pm
The strategist is there, it's just not shown as a reward. Once you claim the warlord rewards, go to back to main screen and you can see the strategist is active for the duration of 15 minutes. Also if you play PvPs you can see you'll earn double trophies for the time being.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 am
Dragtrix Ryan wrote:
The strategist is there, it's just not shown as a reward. Once you claim the warlord rewards, go to back to main screen and you can see the strategist is active for the duration of 15 minutes. Also if you play PvPs you can see you'll earn double trophies for the time being.

Thank you