Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply here. The update got a bit delayed - it will become available ASAP. I'll try to keep you posted.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

MWarrior01

Apple (iOS)

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:49 pm
Hello,

Still nothing ?
FOLLOW WHAT YOUR MIND SAYS & DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR EVERYONE !

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 pm
I'd prefer not to share an ETA right now. However, I'll update the topic ASAP.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page for the latest news!

Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

Blanders

Windows PC

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 pm
Not Sharing the ETA of the update after missing it the first time is wrong. Why wouldn't you share it? We're waiting on it....We'd like to be here for it but have other things to do and don't want to miss it. You said that you would keep us updated as to when....Now you know but won't tell us....Totally not right
Everyday's a good day!  Just some better than others
                                    F2H63A

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 pm
Blanders wrote:
Not Sharing the ETA of the update after missing it the first time is wrong. Why wouldn't you share it? We're waiting on it....We'd like to be here for it but have other things to do and don't want to miss it. You said that you would keep us updated as to when....Now you know but won't tell us....Totally not right

How is that "totally not right" He does not control when the update drops. They thought they would have been able to get it to drop last week and so he posted that. Now that some players are complaining about last week not happening why would he want to set himself up again for something outside of his control? You already know that they were trying to get it out last week so one could assume that it would be coming ASAP. Besides what difference does it really make if it comes today or next week. It is not going to change whatever you are currently doing  inside of the game progress wise.
One foot out the door.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 pm
It will come when it comes. I would prefer to get a good release than one that may not work properly.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:34 am
Agree, rigorously test the update and correct any issues before it’s released.

Msihtasham

Windows PC

Australia

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:25 pm
Where is update?
  1. Elite Class Sniper 

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 pm
I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry for it!

Can't remember, is this the one in sequence that goes seriously tits up, or is this the one that gets a couple of things right?
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:15 am
Heya,

The update is rolling out as we speak. It is expected to be available worldwide within the next couple of hours.

If you notice any issues / bugs, please try to open a separate thread & keep this one for feedback only. We'll address any reported issues as soon as possible.

Thank you and enjoy!

Game Community Manager