Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Sniper Fury Game Masters

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:05 pm
Hey Snipers!

As you know, a few weeks ago we've opened applications for a new Game Masters Program. 
Today, I'd like to announce the three Sniper Fury Game Masters: Athena, The Marksman & Ferret.

They are players, just like you, that will be in a direct contact with us, and help other players that require assistance on most social channels.

Thank you to all who applied, we hope in the future to extend the program.
To the community, please welcome our new game masters!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Athena GM

Sniper Fury Game Master

Windows PC

Re: Sniper Fury Game Masters

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:10 pm
Thank you Daniel. I am the GM for Windows and yea I am a player as well. So bare  with me as I settle into my new roll.

I have been playing for over a year and while still a novice compared to many of you I hope we can teach and learn from each other.

If you have any issues I will try ti help resolve them and pass along any suggestions that you may have. This is a new venture, for us all and we hope it will benefit both the players and the game.

The Marksman

Sniper Fury Game Master

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:21 pm
Hello fellow Snipers
 just a few words to introduce myself, I've been playing Sniper Fury for just over 3 years now, I started when the event gun was the Rambo Bow, I missed out on that one but I have tried to win all the others since then. Daily player and like most of you picked up a few tips and tricks along the way.  I hope I will be able to help you guys and girls with any problems you may encounter while playing, we will pass on relevant grievances and suggestions to Daniel, Diana  and the Dev team. This is a new venture for both Game loft and us so we may hit a few bumps along the way but we will do our best  to help in any way we can.
happy sniping

The Marksman

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:34 pm
Greetings fellow snipers.

I am the third amigo, musketeer, or the third of the three stooges depending on your view. I've been playing sniper fury since 2017.

Those on the worldwide mobile server will bump into me from time to time as an officer in the the "Doomsday Dogs", known as Chaotic Ferret, Angry Ferret, Silly Ferret, or various other combinations depending on my mood or skill level at the time.

I'm pretty knowledgeable on the game so If you have any questions fire away, but the great thing about Sniper Fury is that every day, even the most experienced member can learn something new, I know I do.

The Ferret

™ کAک ₹

Windows PC

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:45 am
Hello everyone and good luck to you because it will take courage to appease players who are tired of dysfunctions more and more frequent in the game for very long solutions and often insufficient efficiencies.

UnitedsRedArmy

Windows PC

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:20 pm
Congrats Athena, Marksman and Ferret, im sure ive seen you around somewhere, ;-)
Champagne for my real friends.......REAL PAIN for my Sham Friends!! -  Sir F. Bacon 

Game name :- Village ldιot ₹ΣD (Red, fmr. All For One)
Clan:- Village ldιot's - Leader
Dog Tag :- f6d0fg2b