no avatar

SPECIAL0PS

Steam

Re: Cheaters Reports Thread

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technolog ... for-others

Interesting piece from BBC these guys aren't just doing it for cheap kicks they're making a fortune. Even up to the highest level of gaming people are using hacks in etournaments. Unfortunately people who are essentially doing this for a living will likely always be one step ahead of developers. 

One thing about reporting suspected hackers in game is that after a match you can have as little as 10 seconds to report them via the button. Otherwise you have to take down the dogtag and do it at another time. A lot of these guys profiles are on private so you can't even access the dogtag. Sorry if these points have already been covered I haven't read the entire thread

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Fair enough - SPEC0PS brings up the important point of the limited time to report - while you can watch an in-game ad and that will extend into the next game, the same sadly does not apply to reporting a cheater. :(
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic#8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Watchdog

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 am
This guy was so obviously hacking he didn't even care if he got reported. The trick he used to not get reported is a simple one. He shoots seven or eight people through walls, barriers and containers, then leaves the game.  His dogtag is f3735f
Attachments
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_19_2019 6_56_12 PM (1).png
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_19_2019 6_56_12 PM (1).png (385.22 KiB) Viewed 551 times

Watchdog

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:34 am
Radar and aimbot hack
dogtag 8984gd
Attachments
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_19_2019 8_12_04 PM.png
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_19_2019 8_12_04 PM.png (313.22 KiB) Viewed 545 times

Watchdog

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:04 am
Come on guys. Reporting these guys does no good. Hell, this guy didn't even try to hide the fact he was shooting through walls, could see you wherever you were on the board. What's worse, is the fact you people try to tell us the new system is working. For whom? Not the honest players, that's for damned sure. I am not spending my money on this game to be fodder for your hacker buddies. Am I getting my message through?
Attachments
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_23_2019 5_53_23 AM.png Bartolo.png
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_23_2019 5_53_23 AM.png Bartolo.png (308.18 KiB) Viewed 451 times
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 pm
Hey Watchdog,

Thanks for all your help in identifying unfair players!
ALL your reports are headed towards the anti-hacking team for investigation. NO EXCEPTIONS! Taking into considerating the sheer volume of the reports, it may sometimes take a bit of time before they get to a particular report. But I assure you, they are all taken into account.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:59 pm
If you really want to impress me in your efforts to clean this game up. Do a match board moderator task force for a a few weeks. You can watch the ones who are obviously using intermitent hacks to avoid your algorithm detection. It's so bad as it is, I am ready to move on to some other place to play. And that's a damned shame, as this game is really good as formats go. But I refuse to continue to use a rented prestige weapon to try and make some headway only to be fodder for this continuence of hacks and those to damned crappy to play an honest game. When I shoot someone point blank in the face twice and it does absolutely nothing. It is either them using hacks or you have me nerfed to spitball range.... I report them, they are not going anywhere. From the first one reported to the ones today, all still out there and just getting it on like they know you aren't going to do a dang thing.. Again, if you want to catch the bad guys... go there and watch the matches. I know it can be done, and it needs to be done, but will you do it?

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 am
Sadly, they lack resources to have a 'moderator task force' to monitor matches ;-;
Otherwise, they probably would have implemented it already, or diverted those resources to making more effective anti-cheats.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic#8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Watchdog

Windows PC

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:32 am
Here's a guy that has been using oneshot. he's been reported multiple times and he's still there. dogtag number 6 3 f 2 4 5
Attachments
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_25_2019 11_25_04 PM.png
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_25_2019 11_25_04 PM.png (323.15 KiB) Viewed 422 times

Watchdog

Windows PC

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:54 am
Three times I emptied a full magazine into this guy with no damage during two matches He is using an invulnerability hack. Dogtag number .....   5 e 5 6 d e
Attachments
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_26_2019 2_47_16 AM.png
Modern Combat 5_ eSports FPS 9_26_2019 2_47_16 AM.png (350.37 KiB) Viewed 412 times