Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:48 am
So I saw there are bundles both for Vanellope (plus a Pancake Milkshake concession) and then Ariel's comfy costume (plus 40 gems). So if you don't have them you should be able to buy them (I think you have to get Belle to unlock the bundles).

Lisa, I live near Los Angeles :) we used to be AP holders and go every month. I think its so many characters simply because alllll the princesses were involved in WIR so we got the 4 plus all their surrounding characters plus the Frozen bundle which I think was a nod to Christmas since the event is running when Christmas specials would likely be happening.

Progress:

Ralph is 6 ready for 7
Felix is 3 ready for 4
Calhoun is 4 (I read there's a quest for Vanellope tokens if Calhoun is 4 and you have Niceland)
Spamley is 4 ready for 5
Yesss is 4 ready for 5
Shank is 4 (3 gloves, 3 hats away from being able to level)

I splurged on some chests this morning and got Beast (and his formalwear), Mrs Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Gaston, the float, Beast’s Castle, Belle’s House, Gaston’s Tavern, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Croissant Stand, Patisserie, Bakery, and Creperie. And then 2 Hare shrubs and a Fantasy Well. My new land unlocked so I rearranged and was able to fit everything (including Astro Blasters) except Beast's Castle.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get Belle, but I let my mini me get one more chest bundle when she woke up and she got Lumiere! So got literally every character except Belle haha... it has helped with tokens at least.

I'm 5/5 gloves and 3/5 hats. Chip probably has a couple more runs and Sarge has probably one more and then the house and parade. Fingers crossed they drop tonight. Eek!

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:28 am
Blue007 wrote:
PurpleMiser wrote:
Working in Belle comfy as we speak. So far just one glitch token. In looking at the remaining tasks, I don’t think Vanellope will unlock until after we get Belle comfy. In the event menu, Comfy Ariel says Vanellope will need to be level 2, so keep that I’m mind as you welcome her. I don’t always level characters through the event, so I might have missed that.

You got her comfy outfit already or you meant to say your working On it? , if you got it already congrats, I am still waiting for Mine to unlock, and so far I had to put 1 building into storage to make room for the wreck it ralph buildings, but 1 of those will be put into storage after the event to take its place, until I get more land, then it will come back out, :)

Just meant that I am trying to get the fabric tokens. I don’t have enough of anything to welcome the costume yet. I only have 2 of the comfy and 4 of the Glitch. Sorry for any confusion. 😊

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:49 am
So I saw there are bundles both for Vanellope (plus a Pancake Milkshake concession) and then Ariel's comfy costume (plus 40 gems). So if you don't have them you should be able to buy them (I think you have to get Belle to unlock the bundles).

I have Belle unlocked and on either level 2 or 3 but haven’t seen either of those bundles in my game (yet?)  I definitely could use them!  (As if I haven’t spent enough $$ already.... *gulp*) 

You’re so lucky living close to one of the parks!  I would LOVE that!  ❤️  I would be there everyday

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:52 am
Forgot to mention I was actually born in California... in Van Nuys but we had a house fire so moved to NY. I have memories of being on the Dumbo ride and seeing that ride where you drive the cars (can’t remember the name offhand) but that’s it. I was probably only 3-4 so I don’t count those trips.

OneMoreChapter

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 pm
The event isn't working for me anymore. The last quest I did was INSECURITY.DETECTED. The next step is to build Slaughter Race, but no quest pops up for it. I even have Shank leveled up to 4 and nothing is happening. What's even more frustrating is that I'm unable to post about this in the Bugs/Issues part of the forum. I have no clue why this site won't let me. Is it because I'm new? Someone, please help me. I contacted CS, but who knows when they'll get around to answering me. I am not going to be able to finish the event because of this. I just know it. :(
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:41 pm
Unlucky Ducky wrote:
I am pretty sure the first token from Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel are guaranteed.

I just got Cindy back from hers and got the other glass slipper. So if they aren't guaranteed I'm extremely lucky.

missamelissa

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:52 pm
OneMoreChapter wrote:
The event isn't working for me anymore. The last quest I did was INSECURITY.DETECTED. The next step is to build Slaughter Race, but no quest pops up for it. I even have Shank leveled up to 4 and nothing is happening. What's even more frustrating is that I'm unable to post about this in the Bugs/Issues part of the forum. I have no clue why this site won't let me. Is it because I'm new? Someone, please help me. I contacted CS, but who knows when they'll get around to answering me. I am not going to be able to finish the event because of this. I just know it. :(

Do you have the princesses and their comfy outfits? I think someone said they were required.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 pm
OneMoreChapter wrote:

Do you have jasmines comfy outfit?

OneMoreChapter

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:11 pm
Oh, shoot. That makes sense, I guess. I don't have Princess Jasmine's Comfy Outfit yet (still need 11 comfy fabrics), but if I'm remembering correctly, I was still able to progress through the event while taking forever to earn Cinderella's outfit. I didn't think Jasmine would be any different. Especially since I was able to welcome Shank and everything. Ugh. I'm so mad that I wasted a day and a half trying to level Shank up to 4 as a way to make the build Slaughter Race quest appear. I could have been having Ralph and Spamley earn those dang comfy fabrics instead. :( Thanks for your help, though. :) Fingers crossed that I can get the rest of those fabrics in a timely manner!
no avatar

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Don't level anyone else up OMC - if Shank's at 4, it sounds like your characters are as far as they need to be to finish the event (it seems all the princesses can be level 1 to get through). Do what you can to make sure the characters who can get Jasmine's outfit have nothing else they can drop (and the same for Belle's outfit once you get there). I always get annoyed when characters might deliver two things for one task - they love to give me the one I don't need :P

For me, this game is always a struggle to try and work out who needs to do what for the best result. I should keep a notepad, but I don't :P. Just an hour ago, Bagheera finished a 24 hour task and I forgot I was going to level him up and then sent him out for something else for a couple of hours. So it goes.

But when it comes to WiR - there's still 9 days to go - hopefully that's enough time for all of us to get across the finish line.

My Belle's outfit is 12/20 glitchy and 5/10 comfy fabrics - it's been really, really quick. I'm feeling those last 15 tokens of Vanellope are going to be a struggle - this leg has been too easy, so obviously the last bit is gonna suck :P

(Ralph & Spamley parked at 6, Yesss & Shank parked at 4, Felix about 6 hammers away from being parked at 4). Off event, should have Baloo and/or Tia within the next few days, then it's time for a big magic grind to get any further in the main storyline.

Good luck all :)