Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Brooklyn921

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:22 pm
What is a ticket #? Someone please help my game has restarted. I have recently made a purchase for the event. I'm not sure what to do.

Classicsmiley

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:03 pm
Classicsmiley wrote:
For some reason I can't find the button to start a new post...

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for a long time, but earlier today when I tried to open the app (Windows PC), I started getting the error message "Disney Magic Kingdoms is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
I just purchased one of the new bundles that became available this morning, and at that point I still "owned" the game.  However, now I don't see DMK in my library of apps, and when I try to click "Get" in the store, nothing happens.
How do I solve this?

I ended up contacting Microsoft Support via Twitter.  They gave me a series of steps to do, and I ended up being able to reinstall DMK, without any loss of progress (other than missing out on about a day of the scarab leaderboard).
Their support account is @MicrosoftHelps
no avatar

Katy Rayne Roberto

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:19 pm
Following

I too lost all progress and am not sure I can get it back since I just registered with Gameloft after losing access to my original account.
no avatar

Nikiz628

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:43 am
I had to have a factory reset done on my phone and I lost everything. How do I get a ticket number to get this restored?
no avatar

Rushine Rankin

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:43 am
Please help me reset my phone and lost all my progress thought I was connected to facebook but I wasnt only Google play games shows my achievements but has not brought back my progress please please help I don't wanna lose everything I've worked for especially since this is a game I've spent money on and I'm missing out on event I have a service ticket in already but havent heard back yet.
no avatar

Englouriosweasle

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 am
Can someone please help me I have been emailed and they have sent me the same message twice and it still isn’t working! I really need my progress back! I have spent to much time and money on this game and even spent some on this event! 
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:27 pm
I lost my progress back on Nov. 12. I had to get a new computer. I would like my progress sent to my new user account 2566:asa:cge65c
The last email I got from customer support asked me to sign my account into facebook again, I had never had my original account connected to facebook in the first place. It has been two days since they sent me that message, I replied back right away letting them know, but they have still not replied back to me.
It has been so long since I lost my progress, I have put too much money into this game. Can someone please help me. Is there a phone number for customer support? I feel like if I could just talk to someone, my problem could be solved very quickly.
no avatar

MarineJ

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:03 pm
Have the same problem !!! Please help ! Request number : 17302686 and  # YFS-24138-936
no avatar

Dorthe Kihn Hansen

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm
It have t been possible for me to get into the game in severly dags. It keeps comming with comments about connection both positiv and negativ and then starts over loading.
I play on pc and have tried to reinstall the game. 
What do I do? 
I cant post my own report therefor i have to do it here 🤔
no avatar

Kent Thomas Hathaway

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:22 am
Ticket number 17318408

kid clicked the wrong date when refreshing. Lost all my progress for many days. I need the stuff from Dec 11, around 5:00pm central. Lost a gem purchase and loads of character and quest progression with Ralf event. Can you help?