Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:57 pm
Hiya everyone,

As a friendly reminder, please double check that the logging in into the game is done under the same Facebook/Game Center/Google Play Games account that you've previously used.

@Englouriosweasle Just checked what status your ticket has and I'm super happy it got solved. Have fun in the event!

@Brooklyn921 To open up a ticket ID please do so from in-game (Main Menu - Settings - Customer Care button). If by any means you get a delay in having your case solved, kindly please get back to me and I'll make sure to speed it up ASAP!

@Katy Rayne Roberto You've used a different account to log in? If not, and you used the same account, our Customer Care team needs to check it straight away. To ease things up, please use the in-game option (Main Menu - Settings - Customer Care button).

@Nikiz628 @Rushine Rankin @queenmonkey1212 Did you get your game progress linked to Facebook or Game Center before? You should make sure that you reconnect to it again (Main Menu - Settings). Let us know if it works :)

@MarineJ Found your ticket, one of our agents will get back to you in the shortest time frame! :)

@Dorthe Kihn Hansen After re-installation, if you had your progress linked to Facebook or Game Center, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it (using the same credentials). If you still have problems, our Customer Care agents will be happy to try and help you out.

@Kent Thomas Hathaway So glad the ticket was fixed! Happy time playing! :)

Jo
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:13 pm
I lost my progress back on Nov. 12. I had to get a new computer. I would like my progress sent to my new user account 2566:asa:cge65c
The last two emails I have gotten from customer support asked me to sign my account into facebook again, I had never had my original account connected to facebook in the first place. It has been 5 days since they sent the last email, I replied back right away letting them know, but they have still not replied back to me.
It has been so long since I lost my progress, I have put too much money into this game. Can someone please help me?
no avatar

Kent Thomas Hathaway

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:42 am
New ticket 17324068 

THis makes me sad. I loaded the game this morning and Gameloft had fixed my last error.  But this evning the game prompted me to choose between two games, the Local being from an hour ago and the Cloud being from the current time.  They both had the same date of 2018-12-12.  I choes the cloud data and was rolled back to over a week ago again.  Lost all my progress, purchased gems, comfy outfits, everything.  So discouraging to lose a week of work but more discouraging to lose another day of progress waiting for it to get resolved.  

I guess I should always choose the local data? Anyone else have this problem?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Heya!

@queenmonkey1212 In this case, do you remember having your progress linked to Game Center or Microsoft?
@Kent Thomas Hathaway Just checked it and we're so glad that everything is fine now! Have fun playing the game!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:11 pm
With my original save file I did not have the option to connect to microsoft, game center, or facebook. I think my age was entered in incorrectly. I did however make purchases through microsoft that I can still see listed in my microsoft account.
My hard drive on my old computer had died and I had to get a new one, I have downloaded the game and this time I am able to connect to my microsoft account, but the save data on it only went back to 11/22/18 (this is when I was able to re-download the game put my age in, and connect to my microsoft account), I lost my original progress on 11/12/18.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:17 am
Heya,

In this case, did you had a chance to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team from in-game? Doing so, it will be easier to solve your case. Please let me know what ticket ID you receive, so I can speed it up!

Joy

no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:50 pm
I first submitted my ticket last month, my ticket ID is 17161930 and 17200816. This problem has been going on so long I have ended up with these two ticket IDs.

I have not had a reply from anyone in customer service since last Friday, I have written two more email this week but the last reply I had was last Friday.
no avatar

Broba_Fett

Windows PC

Wreck it Ralph event gone

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:34 pm
The last time I checked my game last night my Wreck it Ralph event was not working.  It still showed the characters in the characters list, but it said this limited time content is not available right now.  It still is not working this morning. On the screen where it usually shows the event info at the bottom of the screen it just showed the wish granter.  I submitted a ticket to customer service my ticket ID is 17335886. I tried restarting my computer and that did nothing, but I don't know what else I should try.
no avatar

GRL97

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm
I've lost all my progress and got a ticket ID 17339760 and I understand it hasn't been long (only like 12 hours) but I am worried about the fact I am losing time of the event and will probably lose my log in streak. Is it worth trying to uninstall and reinstall the game on my laptop? I'm also curious if anyone knows if anything be done about the fact I could have progressed in the event in this time but now can't? As I've managed to complete all events since Frozen and don't want to not finish on the Ralph event just because of a technical failure.
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 pm
It has been over a week now since anyone has emailed me back and over a month since I lost my progress. I have been sending emails about every other day. Can someone please help me restore my progress? My tickets are 17161930 and 17200816. I had been having computer issues and had to eventually get a new computer. I have my new computer and have downloaded the game on to it. I have been playing the game, but I am still well behind where I had been, and I had made purchases through my Microsoft account that I need restored. Can someone please just help me.