Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Game resets to beginning.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:45 pm
Edit: Ticket: 20749087 filed and responded the standard email back to them to let them know that I have a problem and am not just messaging support to spend time in a fun and productive manner.

Exactly as the caption describes. My game started at the beginning.- Didnt get the intro, but goes straight to the point where Mickey is jumping up and down in front of the castle with the tap arrow on him ready to start the initial tutorial.

I restarted everything completely by starting up facebook first, then starting the game back up. - It reloaded the same, I then connected to facebook and the game gave me the option of continuing with the local data or playing with the facebook data from 3 hours earlier. - I chose the facebook data from 3 hours earlier and the game reloaded and went to... Mickey jumping up and down in front of the castle.

Please help, please fix. If its done quickly, I will still be able to progress through the tower event.

Regards, Tviorr.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Game resets to beginning.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:01 pm
Reloading the game and reconnecting to facebook gets me the chance to choose the facebook data again. - However now the facebook data is a duplicate of the beginning of the game with a time code a few seconds apart from the local data.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Jotamontanha

Windows PC

Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:59 pm
I had the same problem. My nickname is Jotamontanha
no avatar

Cj24

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:44 pm
I have the same problem. My iphone crash and i didnt connect to facebook because i dont get the option to choose to connect. The game rest from beginning and i dont want to start again and loose all that i achieve. I want my gems and diamonds also 
my ticket id : 20754153. I hope you can fix this
no avatar

Mapleleafs77

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Same here, restarted from the beginning and so did the play games/ Google is connected to.  lost mine on July 20th, contacted on 21st and received ticket I'd 20736479, haven't heard from them since
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:47 pm
So, have all the support people been fired along with the mods in the forum?

We are in day 6 after the problem occured and nothing. - Not even a vague "We are working really hard on the problem and are definitely expecting to get to it before fall, maybe even fall this year."
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:43 pm
In day 7 now. Game addiction getting dangerously low here.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:24 am
tviorr wrote:
So, have all the support people been fired along with the mods in the forum?

We are in day 6 after the problem occured and nothing. - Not even a vague "We are working really hard on the problem and are definitely expecting to get to it before fall, maybe even fall this year."

That happens so you have to be very patient. I gave a ticket on about 13 or 14 May due to a problem in the Pocahontas event and got a reply in the last days of the Hercules event so it is very very very lengthy process but on the bright side the compensation was worth it.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:15 pm
Yes? What did the compensation amount to.

Its been a week now for me and aside from the 14 ad diamonds, weeks worth of calendar stuff, lost streak bonus, a week worth of tokens, a few diamonds from accumulated event currnecy, not getting owl and the diamonds for completing owls family, lost diamond chances from the daily special chest ,,,, etc. etc. and the stuff Ive not mentioned here or forgotten... chests, happiness, magic and so on and so forth... it ads up, doesnt it.

So Im interested. - What was the compensation for missing a month or two of game time. - I trust you got the full cast of Pocahontas and Hercules of course, for starters??
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm
Oh, and the other issue... why does that happen. - Why does it regularly take support a month or two to get around to answering gamebreaking issues? Understaffed support, a truly massive amount of glitches - and unexplainable amount really, it seems? Both?

To me its not a credible way to run a game that generates large profit. - Especially as noone has bothered writing "#### you" on the front loading page, so players are warned.

* If this comes across as bitter, angry, cranky, annoyed or disgusted.... its because I AM.