Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game resets to beginning.

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:36 pm
HELP the same thing just happened to me. I cleaned my phone and when I tried to link to my save data it won't load. and I closed the app. When I reopened the app, both save data showed level 1. helpp

my ticked number 20824971.
I have send them my android id and the story of what happened

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:51 pm
Hagiz I suggest that you keep checking the forum for any updates. Joy FromGameloft our current community manager will be here soon and she will help you with your problem. Also you will need a lot of patience. Hope your problem gets solved soon.
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:31 pm
thank you Harry Hook, Just my luck that it happened on the day that they gave legendary chest. sigh
no avatar

nickw_77

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:21 am
Mine has also reset itself again for a second time. First time was on 29 March. Very frustrating.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:26 am
nickw_77 wrote:
Mine has also reset itself again for a second time. First time was on 29 March. Very frustrating.

Post your ticket ID here and Joy will find a solution for you too.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:07 pm
o game wouldnt load but did an eternal loop on the start up screen, so following supports advice, I found and deleted the local savegame and deleted and reinstalled the game.

That got the game up and running though still only with the choice of starting at the beinning and loading up the beginning.

Yesterday, however, I started the game back up and apparently the gamesave Anastasia duck up for me took hold and allowed me to load back my account. I think it was a savegame a couple of days before the crash, but still. Now Im level 60 again.

Ive written support back detailing this and asked what we do about the 2+ weeks of missed gametime, tower event (owl), ec, ads, calendar, calendar streak, tokens, happiness, chests magic, level up time etc. etc.

Hoping to hear from them again tomorrow, but Im not really expecting anything really useful to mend the damage. - Im expecting they will cite policy rather than give me owl, the missed calendar days and streaks and diamonds as the main stuff I missed out on, so --- well --- expecting that my game addiction is broken and that this level 60 player goes from checking and playing the game up to 10+ times a day to perhaps logging in a couple of times a week then dwindle into logging in occasionally when remembering that once upon a time, there was a game I played rather avidly.

I could be surprised of course. - Its not that difficult to do a list or even a help tool to determine the average stuff missed out on per day and an add on for limited time events, so they can get players back in a happier frame of mind, rather than just drift slowly from the game.when the reparation only covers a small fraction of the damage.

By experience - personal and other peoples shared experience - I very much doubt it, but, yeah, go ahead and surprise me.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:22 pm
I know that they won't give you Owl but will maybe compensate you in gems 30 or above. Sure hope you will be happy with your game.
no avatar

nickw_77

Windows PC

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:49 pm
Harry Hook wrote:
nickw_77 wrote:

Post your ticket TD here and Joy will find a solution for you too.

My ticket ID is 20824039. All I did was close the game to restart as it had slowed down, same as the first incident.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game resets to beginning.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:15 am
Hi Kingdomers, I've forwarded all the tickets you've posted in this thread!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:40 pm
I want to give an update Joy

the customer service helped me to enter the game. But I lost the Owl. I managed to win the Owl on the tower challenge. Should I make another ticket or should I continue chat on the same ticket?

my ticket id is 20824971.

can you help me Joy?
I worked so hard to earn the Owl