Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Re: Game resets to beginning.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 pm
I got about 50 gems for the delay not a lot but better than nothing. Also got top leaderboard rewards for the Wandering Seeds event. They checked the game and found how much I lost and said they were sorry and yada yada yada. I am very thankful. I hope you get a reply soon and get your game with compensation.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:02 pm
Hey tviorr,

Did you try replying to the automated email again? Tell them you have not received a resolution.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:17 pm
Yes. but at your suggestion I will remessage them a 5th time. Not holding my breath though.

Harry...

You are a much more congenial persion than I am. - You missed out on what close to two months of game time. - Thats 60 diamonds missed just in the ads you couldnt watch. Calender stuff including gems, chest stuff including a few extra gems connected bonuses, tokens, magic etc. etc.

And of course event characters missed from 2 events. - How many was that 3-5? 6? 7?.

I can tell you this. 50 gems will not make me feel gratitude even if I lose "only" 2 weeks or so. Im missing owl for starters, Im missing my streak and the calendar stuff, Im missing the ad diamonds and all the other stuff I mentioned above running though some of what you missed. Not for a period of two months - at least not yet, but quite frankly 50 diamonds would be an insult.

50 diamonds for the "inconvenience" you went through wouldnt be an insult. - It would involve bending you over the nearest table, but I cant describe he next few steps of it without breaking several forum rules.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:47 pm
I didn't miss my game or anything like that just got my progress erased in the mini-event. I know you will get your game back soon but till then enjoy your freedom. I did miss my gems that you get from ads I had problems with that and sent a ticket and it's unbelivable but I didn't get a reply till now and I know I will never get a reply. Now the ads work. Hoping you get your game back soon. Also according to my calculations Joy FromGameloft will check the forum today or tomorrow. Hope she can help you.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:36 am
Didn't want the post to get lost in the shuffle so just posting in here. Also have you connected your game to Microsoft 'cause it is more reliable than Facebook?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game resets to beginning.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:45 pm
Thank you for helping out here @Coug, @Harry Hook!

Thank you for your entire patience @tviorr, @Cj24, and @Mapleleafs77. Checked your tickets and highlighted them, so an agent should reach you out in the shortest time.

Joy

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm
See tviorr all you need is patience. Keep me updated by posting about how they help you out. Hope you get your game back soon.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 pm
Anastasia says she has dug up my savegame. 

Unfortunately my game no does a never ending loop, restarting the "checking content bar" whenever its done and approvd the "connectivity check", so now I cant load the game.

Ive messaged Anastasia back. - Twice as my first response didnt register or some reason.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game resets to beginning.

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:43 am
Thank you for keeping me in the loop too! I'll also let the team know of this.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:20 am
Aw man that is annoying. Keep emailing her about the problem. Really hoping it gets solved soon.