Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

[REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 am
In Asphalt 8 & Asphalt Xtreme, it is possible to watch ads in order to receive gifts or accelerate timers.

The number of ads one can watch varies; it is not necessarily the same for everyone and every day. Sometimes, you’ll just be able to watch few videos one a day and much more the next one.

For more details about Ads in Asphalt 8, check this out: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1553&t=444868
For more details about Asphalt Xrtreme, read this article: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2188&t=467857&p=2596203#p2596203
no avatar

Francoricua

Windows PC

France

Re: [REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:42 am
The New Orleans Gangster War ad has an annoying bug, it makes my sound go away. To recover my sound I have to close asphalt extreme and reopen the game. My platform is Windows 10. I thought you should know.
no avatar

Raster

Windows PC

ARGENTINA

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 pm
Minimize and restore the window game and usually will recover the sound without restart the AX.
Raster.-
Thanks to all for the great races, except cheaters.
no avatar

Harry7

Sun May 14, 2017 1:45 pm
The ads are not working for me on Asphalt Xtreme. I am using Oneplus 3 with Android 7.1.1. It was working fine earlier but now it just keeps loading and loading. I tried logging out and the clearing the data of the app. It works if I use other account. It doesn't work for my account, and just keeps on loading. I want to ask what have advertisement been disabled for me?
no avatar

Harry7

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:38 pm
Problem was sorted for a brief period with introduction of the new 1 card boxes but the ads are not working properly. They don't work after I watch 1-2 but the button is also not greyed out, and it works again after a few hours. So it is deliberately made to not work in continuity.

I watch out advts when I am free. My question is why put ads if u don't want people to watch them. Wake up Gameloft!!
no avatar

iDrizzy

Windows PC

Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:01 pm
Ads still aren't working properly since the new update, not starting, having to exit the game, or having to watch multiple ads just for one ticket.