Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

no avatar

ARJ

Windows PC

Re: Report a cheater

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:37 pm
same guy f6f744b1, another VD event and he is in leaderboard with gun under winnable level.
Nothing happened to hime after I reported him last time, this reporting thread is dead
Attachments
serkan4.JPG
serkan4.JPG (137.21 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:01 am
GameLoft just love their cheaters!

One of the things the forum posts don't really get answers to - except report it to yada yada CC

Never seen a public response yet to a cheater so let's guess...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!

Mic H.

Windows PC

Re: Report a cheater clan B@lk@n Zone

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:51 am
today we have clan war against *B@lk@n Zone*
Yesterday evening they where 10 Clan Members with a strength from 606.
Today in the Morning they have 20 Clan Members and a strength from 930!!!
Here are some Names and DogTags
Zone M.
dogTag: f393dc82
X-MEN
dogTag: f1d030
Zeljko V.
dogTag: f7a8bf4
Soldado_437966
dogTag: f7a42b73
SNIPER
dogTag: f2c78dd1
Soldat_992116
dogTag: fed6c652
Klaus
dogTag: f60833f4

I don´t know who is cheating but in any case something going wrong with this clan!
The Pictures actually from this Morning!
Attachments
cheater3.jpg
cheater3.jpg (314.11 KiB) Viewed 402 times
cheater1.jpg
cheater1.jpg (273.48 KiB) Viewed 429 times
greets

saitas

Windows PC

On November 18th our clan, Greek Team, was at war with Ottoman Empire. We won the full bonus (30 extra seconds per attack + one extra attack) and the battle phase begun (screen shots are available). Two members of Ottoman Empire had unusual and suspicious high scores in the battle phase (see attached screen shot). Tonight we are at war with them again and many screen shots will be saved.

saitas

Windows PC

Clan war of tonight with Ottoman Empire ended. We won once again the invasion phase and had 30" extra time + 1 extra attack. They destroyed our core in a few minutes. Most of them had unusually high scores and most important many of them just needed ONLY 1 MINUTE from one attack to the other. We attach screen shots and we expect IMMEDIATE ACTION from Gameloft. Beware of those cheaters until they are banned!
no avatar

OMPM

Windows PC

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:50 pm
Hello guys,

something strange is going on with f5adfd13 aka Miguel H.I can´t believe he (a level 52 player) attacked my base successfully equipped with weak weapons, weak gear an no PVP-boost. Please have a look at the screenshots.

First attack:
His Profile:
My base at first attack: 
His 2nd and 3td attack:
Ma base at his 2nd and 3td attack:

TIA & Greets
no avatar

Lovra

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:35 am
Player name: Batman
Platform: Windows
Date: 13.12
Dogtag: fb9b0e31
 His gun is only 1500k and he successfully defete my base wit all 7* soldiers and 4 drones without any boosts
Attachments
rsz_sniper_fury_13122018_9_24_09.png
rsz_sniper_fury_13122018_9_24_09.png (477.74 KiB) Viewed 257 times
rsz_sniper_fury_13122018_9_23_59.png
rsz_sniper_fury_13122018_9_23_59.png (425.5 KiB) Viewed 257 times
no avatar

SniperSilver9499

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:08 am
1- Darren A. / ec191527
2- December 13th / 9 pm / instan kill in a PVP, me vs Darren
3- When I attacked his base, I was killing his squad members, I killed his sniper squad member, but, unfortunately and instantly I lost cause a sniper killed me, the problem is that there was no members in the first chamber cause I had killed all of them and instantly a non-existent sniper killed me, it passed two times, with the same player, because I retry to fight against him.
4- Android

Help me, please.

It is the first time that I deal with this problem so I don't know how to attach an image, but I have them.
no avatar

hotbluded@msn.com

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:42 am
I have a new cheater to report
1. Mention the username of the cheater and the dog tag.CONRAT_915401; fba4a1e42. Mention the date and event
12/14/18; 6:05PM PST
3. The reason why you suspect the user
Clicked on the Attack button in PVP, the game shut down. When I went back in it showed that I lost the attack and trophies.
4. State the platform device on which you encounter the cheater
PC; windows 10
5. Add screenshot displaying the issue (if it is possible).

Be on guard!
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 pm
SniperSilver9499 wrote:
1- Darren A. / ec191527
2- December 13th / 9 pm / instan kill in a PVP, me vs Darren
3- When I attacked his base, I was killing his squad members, I killed his sniper squad member, but, unfortunately and instantly I lost cause a sniper killed me, the problem is that there was no members in the first chamber cause I had killed all of them and instantly a non-existent sniper killed me, it passed two times, with the same player, because I retry to fight against him.
4- Android

Help me, please.

It is the first time that I deal with this problem so I don't know how to attach an image, but I have them.

There is a known issue with snipers,it happens to other too.They are working to fix it
Name: AaSa
Clan: Jeagle Corp

We're looking for strong and active snipers.
Lvl 11 Core