Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Son G

Google Play (Android)

My complaint: Stabilize the game FIRST

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm
Fix the Sensitivity & movement, it feels too fast, linear & not very smooth and I can't even turn around well nor move well, strafing is garbage here. And when I'm facing others they're moving better than I am. FIX THIS

Also do something about these crosshairs, like add new ones the + don't fit certain weapons like shotguns, and I hate having to aim right on the center when using one, it's stupid since shotguns shoot multiple bullets at once, get rid of the center dot & only apply it for Snipers. It's freaking annoying bro

Also why do I keep dying  when in hiding, the moment I run I get insta killed, this has something to with the servers or something. 

Healing takes too long when you try to get off the low health bar

Add crouch button and why isn't customizable hud here yet and why isn't it prioritized and yet esports features are being added, there only 2 gamemodes and no game selection, too many essential & convenient stuff this game is lacking, why isn't all of this being prioritized and coming to updates first before new content like skins & events.
"Stick with me shoot straight n Bob's your uncle"
no avatar

RePuBlIc_GaMeR

Google Play (Android)

Re: My complaint: Stabilize the game FIRST

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:27 am
Hey son G,
For sentivity you can always adjust your sentivity in settings as you like and with what you want to play. Others players can move because they adhusted theirs sentivity and adapt to it. Game is smooth in ios and right in andriod its not that much smooth compared to ios.
They changed crosshair in previous update 3 for more stable and comfortable aim for players and they will keep improving experience for corsshairs and take feedbacks from players. For me crosshair is good and it suited slightly easy to aim. Middle dot is good one i think.
Yes, thats related with servers and ping difference between players its happens with me too lot of times when we go for hide we still gets shoots and we die because for others we isnt hiding for them we r still going to hide behind obstacles they can see you 3 sec earlier i beleive. Servers arent good atm and it will be good in future they r working on it.
For healing its normal but i also dont like it takes long time to regenrate health when we are in low health.
As for crouch button I dont think so crouch button will be good for this game. They are working on custom hud it will arrive in game really soon. New game modes will come soon as you kniw they cant work on multiple things at once and it takes too long,think and fit game modes in Game it will definately take some time. In esports zone cotrol is the best comptetive mode and game can go long with this mode only. Theu are many things that are prioritized and they keep working on it they cant work and release everything at once.:)
Have a nice day.

Son G

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 am
I can't strafe good in this game, And I can't put the sensitivity too high or it'll mess up my aim, they need to make feel as smooth as turning in Shadowgun Legends, strafing feels tright & restricted
I don't like the + crosshair on every weapon. In other games like mc5 & bullet force I shoot with spread out crosshair like an "o" for shotguns it makes more sense for them. MCV needs to take crosshair tips from MC5.
They added freaking esports features into the game but no customizable hud, loads of bs, I never said add everything, I said stabilize the game FIRST, Fix the bugs, optimize the game, add important basic components, then game modes first then the other stuff like agents, maps, skins

Son G

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 am
And I don't understand what is the deal with these big games coming out with oversimplified controls, is MCVS for casual players or competitive players, Srsly, add a crouch button, all we do in the game is run & stand, gameplay is straight up basic as heck. Crouching adds more purpose to Snipers like Monark & Seven, and expands the gameplay. It allows us to hide from danger, & camping can easily be solved by Lock, Seven, Kult, Blaze & likely Ghost. What real reason is there to keep it from the game