Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:22 pm
@kewpiesushi Please follow this url and open a thread with the same information on the DMK forum: viewforum.php?f=2122. My colleague Irina will be able to assist you from there on.

@Sunnyvale You'll have to resubmit your issue to Customer Care in case you haven't received an email containing your ticket ID. :( Btw, only customer care can retrieve lost progress.

@Bubbasan Really sorry that this is happening to you. I've just emailed MCVS Customer Care again and I expect them to get back to you as soon as possible. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Sempai

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:57 pm
ticket ID is 17184226

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:23 pm
Hi Sempai, kindly note that our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However, it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible. Best regards.

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:45 am
Hi, I've contacted CC almost a month ago, never got a proper response, I thought maybe the info I submitted is unclear or if it's even possible to restore my progress, so I submitted another one a week ago with the most clarity and latest info, but still no response. At least I need to know if my claim is valid or not, it's been very long, please help.

My Ticket ID is 17159436
no avatar

korteneca

Windows PC

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:18 pm
@AlexYs FromGameloft, why I cannot post in this forum? 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:34 am
@JustAnotherSadPlayer Sorry to hear about that. :( I've asked MCVS customer care with your pending ticket. They should reach out to you via email soon.

@korteneca It's an anti-spam measure, you'll be allowed to create topics of your own after you've made 3 replies with your forum account, which you've just done, btw. :)

Bubbasan

Windows PC

Somewhere in Ohio

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:44 pm
[quote="AlexYs FromGameloft"][/quote]
I did receive help about a month ago but I still haven't had my previous progress restored, and it's been a couple of months now. I have been playing the game anyway, and managed to build up a little bit of ranking and so forth, but then I logged in today and had to begin from scratch AGAIN. That's the third or fourth time I have lost everything and had to start over. I forget the ticket number I received from Customer Care but I'm sure it's another reply here somewhere.

I really like this game and can't wait until you get all the bugs worked out of it. Good luck.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:58 pm
Hi Bubbsan, sorry to hear that your progress was reset to the beginning yet again. :( I've asked MCVS customer care team to follow up on your ticket that you've mentioned earlier in this forum thread (#17131788). Hopefully everything goes well and the CC team manages to restore your old saved data. Best regards.
no avatar

tdmunna@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:31 am
Ticket #17273124

I was trying to play via 2 accounts on a single device.but then they completely replaced my previous ID with the new one.....I had made a lot of progress.even though I played It for 4 days only.

thnx for caring.

Regards
RapIDRabi

Please help me.....the guys at support sent me some emails but they aren't saying anything about restore my progress at all.they keep sending me the same email again and again. :(

JB_21_21

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost?

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:05 pm
i lost my account  and i don't know my id and have logged on to both fb and msn but nothing happened
Please help me