Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Watchfulddraig

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback

Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm
Have customer "care" actually care about customers. Try communicating...it's free and easy. Fix your game when people have problems. I know, it's a novel idea that Gameloft hasn't ever tried before.
no avatar

Watchfulddraig

Windows PC

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 am
Well, I'm back....
Attachments
2g530a.jpg
2g530a.jpg (26.7 KiB) Viewed 260 times
no avatar

Vision26

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:57 pm
Watchfulddraig wrote:
Have customer "care" actually care about customers. Try communicating...it's free and easy. Fix your game when people have problems. I know, it's a novel idea that Gameloft hasn't ever tried before.

Yes, 1000×s yes

no avatar

Pikachu!!

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:56 am
So when  are we going to fix the cheating on world 35, I have sent an official complaint through with supporting photos etc. Ticket no. 16674424. You probably want to do something about this before everyone walks out.... 
no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 pm
Hi Pikachu!!,

The appropriate measures have been taken on World 35 - thanks for sharing your Ticket ID.

RON|N

Steam

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:23 pm
Hi. Please consider changing algorithms for in game purchase offers to something more acceptable for all players.

As it is now, as you progress trough the purchases, offers will begin being steeper and steeper in prices, which is unacceptable to a lot of people. For example I bought a monthly card for 4.99 and another offer later for the same price. At the time I had no higher cost offer at all. Now I dont see any 4.99 offers, they are replaced by 9.99 and 19.99 offers. I asked around and collected feedback from a lot of players and this is the issue on all platforms and eventually you will be presented with 99.99 offers. I think this is unacceptable and needs to be changed.

Proposal is to make it so that multiple offers are presented as it is now, but varying in price range from 4.99 up to your highest existing offer. That way all our budgets would be pleased and your income is going to continue to flow nicely.

I would also want to propose a subscription system just like a monthly card, where you would buy a monthly subscription where also different offers might be presented. Subscription might work well on Steam platform for example, and does not have to necessary be an in game thing.

I seriously doubt that Im ever going to spend more than 4.99 on any in game micro transaction per month, so without doing any changes to this system my money is going to stay where it is. So help me help you.

Thanks for reading and replying and I hope this reaches development team.

BharataShakti

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:32 pm
Hello Gameloft,

I am new to this game with my starting Peace Shield still on. But, when I tried to upgrade to Level 9, I am told the shield will disappear. To solve this bottleneck, I went to the Forum & came across this rather shocking & demotivating info: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2234&t=626185. I came to a screeching halt...

Does this mean that once my shield expires, my base will be vulnerable to attack from even very high-level players against whom I have no meaningful defenses? And, to prevent this, should I keep on purchasing the (rather expensive) Peace Shield to survive in this game? Could my little army & resources (that I worked hard to build) be wiped out & my strength brought to nought overnight while I am asleep? If so, how will I ever progress in gameplay? I find it counter-intuitive & quite demotivating that several days worth of my efforts can be destroyed in a single strike by a super senior. With this game design, even in the best-case scenario, I predict the gameplay would feel like going 2 steps forward & then 1 step backward. Because games are designed for relaxation & fun, I believe no game should permit "reversals" of gameplay progress of individual players. Even in a boxing match, the strength & skills of a Lightweight does not get "reversed" after being defeated by a Heavyweight. A simple point system determines the winner & loser, and the leaderboard declares the performance hierarchy. Currently, the game's design feels like it is based on "might is right", not strategy. Or perhaps, I am missing the point entirely... :P

In some of the other MMORPGs I've been playing dedicatedly for years, these are some of the critical gameplay restrictions (by design) that enable newbs to grow & play for the long term:
(1) In the PvP mode, players are permitted to attack only other players 1 or 2 levels above or below them, not juniors. This is a question of fairness & "level-playing field", like matching by weight-class in boxing, to prevent "school-yard bullying" of the juniors by the seniors. (Of course, in alliance wars, anyone is free to attack anyone else in the opposing faction.)
(2) In all modes (PvAI, PvP, Multiplayer), the Base can never be "destroyed" & the loot comes from the game, not the vanquished player. The Base is the very identity of a player, so its destruction resets all the player's hard work... effectively demotivating the player into quitting the game. Who wants to open a game only to find that everything they worked for has disappeared overnight...?
(3) The "peace shield", if any, costs not more than what the game yields to acquire it. So, 1-day of protection costs the same as that yielded by 1-day of reasonable (i.e., not round-the-clock) gameplay.
(4) A "point system" (like in international sports/ games) awards the winner & punishes the loser, without an actual transfer of "build" efforts. Gameplay progression is from "Build" to "Action", not the reverse. Build is compartmentalized from Action... the former impacts the latter, but not vice versa. If Action reverses Build, then the motivation to build is lost. With no Build, there is no Action anyway.
(5) Individual players cannot be targeted. A casual glance through the in-game chat reveals repeated targeting of some juniors by seniors or mobbing of an individual player by a gang of players. Such behaviors undermine the "fun factor" in gaming, cause antagonism among the player community, and do not bode well for the long-term health of the game itself.

BTW, I don't mind paying the occasional $5 for supporting the developers, but Pay-to-Win/Survive is not my thing. If War Planet = Jungle Law, then perhaps I am in the wrong game. Please correct me if I misunderstood, else kindly refer me to another fine game of yours that applies the above game-design principles... I like Gameloft games. I await your advice. Thanks. :)

Tuziis

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:32 am
Hello, I am a player from China. We are in 42 districts, and once again we were passionate about the game and invested a lot of time and money. But recently we have had some problems, which make us very painful. Many members of our faction have been unjustifiably titled, and many places have not been solved. All of us have come here in the hope of helping. We love this game very much and are willing to invest time and money, but we hope to return our account to us. Their account number is
GameloftID Game Name
640215 Li—历大将军
e2359e 妖孽丶
57279 鋼理涼
I hope someone can help us, the players from the Far East who love Star Wars.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:17 am
Hi BharataShakti, you can join a faction. This helps you to progress faster, gives you access to different bonuses and they can help you to defend yourself :)
@Tuziis, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will look into it. If you already contacted Customer Care team, you can share the ticket id here

BharataShakti

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 pm
Thanks for the reply, Gabriel. I've joined a faction & tried to stick to the game as long as I could. But, I find that a defensive player like me (who does not attack other players, attacks only Renegades, prefers gathering resources to level up & works to reach the limits of the game) faces the constant threat of attack & massive reversal of efforts.

So, here's my humble suggestion: Via the Embassy, please consider permanently offering a "Defense Pack" for $4.99 per month with a single 30-day Peace Shield. Nothing else needs to be bundled up there. This way, we peaceniks (who dislike PvP) can afford to buy it month-on-month to browse on resources, get battle-tested against Renegades on PvE & participate in Multiplayer faction events... peacefully.

Currently, the $4.99 Monthly Card offers daily:
(1) 1x4h gathering boost @50% = 130 medals
(2) 1x30m speedup = 150 medals
(3) 1x30 stamina = 250 medals
(4) 1x500 medals = 500 medals
For 30 days, the total value = 1030x30 = 30,900 medals.

Given that the current value of a 3-day peace shield is 2,400 medals, the new $4.99 Defense Pack offers: "1x30d peace shield only" (worth 24,000 medals, which works out to be more profitable for Gameloft).

With this new pack, even PvP-active players can go on vacation without having to worry about loss of their hard-earned resources.

It's an all-round win-win!

Thanks. :-)