no avatar

Scudamore

Windows PC

Re: List of censored/blocked words

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 pm
Would you mind to open a list with german banned words?
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm
After
got
Oklahoma (HO)
Kill

And many other game related. That you censor word I can live with that, but can you not prevent sending of the message
My recipient will survive to see a message like "Please recall from ******** ***** **** event) instead of "Please recall from Oklahoma after kill event)

Tired of doing Select All then Paste after typing every phrase then trying to put . after each letter to find the word causing the mail to be cancelled.

@scudamore put your german word in this topics, I have some french word that get censored also :(
no avatar

CyrusFl

Windows PC

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:30 pm
The worst chat system I have ever had to try and use. I think they should just go with something a wee bit more Functional!!
no avatar

griptapesequel

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:14 pm
Its ridiculous that a game - a WAR game nonetheless - with weapons of mass destruction, nukes, and chemical weapons that are banned in real life, blocks words having to do with killing. Also, (Windows) why is the word "Gameloft" blocked? Maybe devs are hitting the bong a little too much?

​Frankly, in my opinion, a game of war with weapons of mass destruction is not a kids game. Chat shouldnt have blocks to begin with. There are better things to worry about than "naughty" words if your 8 year old is playing War Planet.
no avatar

Chris9500

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:21 am
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this Spanish word but "ahora" is considered an inappropriate word to use in the name. Not really sure why.
no avatar

Hamersly

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:05 am
Also many in game words are bloked even names of factions when trying to write them . (FOB) - world 24
WoW
no avatar

Beau1066

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:10 am
How can 'we are good until after world merge' be inappropriate?
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 pm
Its the word "after". Don't ask me how it can be insulting or bad
no avatar

PeaceStill

Windows PC

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:24 am
The word, "SAME" censored? why?
no avatar

Minerva:)

Windows PC

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:07 am
The word "am" is censored. What is even more annoying is when you type something in english and it changes to something that does not make sense whatsoever