Lost items

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

NKJ333

Google Play (Android)

Lost items

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 pm
I started playing again in August 2018 after being inactive for almost 2 years, though I vaguely remember logging in between for  just couple of weeks. So. Since August 2018 some cars, over 600 licenses and the rewards that come with those licenses, all tokens and credits are missing. I reported the matter to customer care (ticket Id 16669344),but sadly even as of today, that is after more than 10 months they say, their agents need more time to investigate. I can provide screenshots proving me having played with those cars in career mode, they can easily see how many cars I have and check my mastery progress to calculate the number of licenses I should have. All this takes 10 months? Why should I not get my money spent on game back if they cannot solve the problem, it is only fair. If they can treat a paying customer like this, I can only imagine the plight of non VIP players.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Lost items

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:29 pm
The game data changes a *lot* in 2 years, and this is likely were the problem is. I hope CC can solve this for you, they are the only ones that can.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

NKJ333

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:12 pm
It so happens that rest every thing is in place but I lost over 600 licenses that I had, few cars and all tokens and credits, and I recently started lamborghini egoista R and D, and the car was already maxed as it was in 2016,so why only my items and not the progress :)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:55 pm
As I said - game data has changed a *lot* and that might be the result. Only Customer Care can fix it.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

NKJ333

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:16 pm
You make me laugh really, game data has changed a *lot*, seriously, you can only know this if you are part of gameloft, are you, sir?
no avatar

NKJ333

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:23 pm
And as far as your. Customer care is concerned, I have been calling them **** and morons, but, with sound reasoning, based on their replies. And yet even after 10 months, the incompetent **** have no solution. Pay back the money I have given you if you can't give me what I should rightfully have. Morons. Contest me. So I can post the full exchange of emails, an then, let the forum decide, if my anger is justified or not