Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:27 pm
Anything you would like to suggest about multiplayer? Please go ahead in this thread!

Milan Eric

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:53 pm
introduce a 10sec ban of spinning at the start of a multiplayer match. You asically won if start first in the row, cause one stupid guy is gonna spin, crash 3 people and all other slow down because of him. In the end the race is decided between the first two players that started way in the front
no avatar

Luis666

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:07 am
Agree, also cancel that time to collect cups, lot of us have few minutes there, few minutes there and not a full hour play to reach 30 cups.. idk played ax and there its better system cause i can start at the morning and finish in the evening..  also why we need wait to collect (that remaining time) and continue after first 10cups etc...
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 am
[list=1]
[*]Make Knockdowns predictable:​
[list=1]
[*]I was close behind another player when both of us whent - using shockwave nitro - spinning (360) over a ramp... I was a little faster and landed spinning on him. He did not get wrecked, but as soon as i was touching the ground again (while still 360ing) his 360 wrecked me... AFAIK landing on someone should make him wreck and not oneself ;)
[*]Often when i touch someone sideways and make a spin in their direction they don't get wrecked. Then they spin (AFTER myine) and i explode like hell...
[*]Same with Nitro-hits
[/list]
[*]Put more focus on racing!!!
[list=1]
[*]Multiplayer feels like 50% Nitro management, 30 % 360-Hit-Knockouts and 20% racing skills... That's not how a fun racing game should be (arcade or simu, doesn't matter)
[*]Maybe remove 360-Knockdowns at all?
[/list]
[/list]
I like that the game is way better balanced than A8, but those points mentioned above are super frustrating.
After playing for a day i am already bored of A9 simply because of this :/
no avatar

andwhysee

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:17 pm
Also get rid of Touchdrive. with touchdrive on you will win because it steers for you. what's the point of playing a race game if the computer steers automatically?
no avatar

Rohit Kumar Pandey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 pm
[quote="andwhysee"]Also get rid of Touchdrive. with touchdrive on you will win because it steers for you. what's the point of playing a race game if the computer steers automatically?
 [/quote]
Believe me, I am a former asphalt 8 player. Manual racing is always Superior to Touch drive. I played a8 on pc, always got under 100 in leaderboard, currently due to some technical issues i can't play on pc, which is why i am playing on phone and i suck at tilting, i have to use touch drive and i can easily say You have no idea how helpless i feel when I can't cut corners to shorten the timings.
no avatar

Rohit Kumar Pandey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:30 pm
I have watched the global launch live stream from your side. In it you clarified that multiplayer matchmaking is done through skill ratings, which makes me wonder why are your distributing end game points using player rating.

If people are matched on same skill level, distribution of points on the basis of player rating is so illogical(they all have same rating).

What you should do is match people with car rating and then distribute points on the basis of player ratings
OR
Match people with same player rating and distribute points according to their car class and ratings.

For eg. 
1. Legend player: S class car
      BEATS
     Platinum player: A class car
(This should be normal deduction, because it is really strange to assume that a normal skilled guy with normal car can beat high skill player with high end car).

2. Platinum guy: B class car
    BEATS
    Legend guy: S class car
This should have higher deduction from later player's rating because he lost to lower skilled player and even lower class car.

Was I elaborate enough devs? Please think about it.
no avatar

Brianprokpo456

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
> I go to multiplayer for first time
> I select play
> I select my car 
>[b] I SEE TOUCHDRIVE

Please I would like multiplayer to be more more skill rated, and not allow assisted driving. Thanks for taking your time in reading this.[/b]
no avatar

Brianprokpo456

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 pm
Remove touchdrive from multiplayer please. I know new people need to get on with the game easily, but I think in multiplayer skill should be the priority first.
no avatar

bricas30

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:26 am
[b]Hi Sir,

Can you add local multi player mode just like you did in Asphalt 8, so we can compete with our friends nearby or friends in facebook.

I hope this suggestion will help, and I might be happy if you grant this request.

Thank You,
Sanbi[/b]