Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Kameh

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:33 pm
Hi Andrei,

I know you`re probably sick of this suggestion, so i`ll just pop the question:
Any chance you can get some additional info from the devs or producers regarding the 360 KO`s ?
Is it anywhere on their scope ? Are they aware that a large part of the community is extremely irritated by this mechanic ?

As a P.S.
I really love the game; i`m close to it in more ways than one. I try to have the calm player's perspective where all things will eventually come in due time, and i know what to expect in terms of progression, mechanics... and others. But i think i'm finally getting to the point where the "random" KO`s are getting to me.
If this i`m feeling the effect of this even though i`m truly dedicated to the game and love it... i wonder what less patient people are feeling.

It should really be taken a bit more seriously since it drastically reduces player retention.
no avatar

markus23

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:28 pm
There is another problem. I start the race, 5 sec passed and someone call to me. I am kicked out from race becase lost connection and get -50 :/

LontruS

Windows PC

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:44 am
Change the MP rewards to 50 000, 100 000 and 150 000
At least it's more useful then trade tokens you get mostly out of this bs mode

LontruS

Windows PC

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:14 pm
And for F sake remove this bs KD from MP already. How the F is that fair game to get knocked down 2 times from the same player ? I get knocked down cause i drift the corner and get contact with other player. Then i have a chance to get past it and again it knocks me down. How the F is that fair ? Why can one guy knock me down 2 times in a row and i have no protection what so ever from it ?
no avatar

Ollie_BR

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 pm
Very simple message, developers...

Remove Knockdown and hack from Multiplayer. It's a shame for you game this situation.
no avatar

Derios

Windows PC

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 pm
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Anything you would like to suggest about multiplayer? Please go ahead in this thread!

I'll tell you only this and please take it into serious consideration. [b]UNINSTALL COMPLETELY 360 CRASHES FROM ONE CAR TO ANOTHER[/b]! Not crashes in general. [u]But players should be unable to spin and crash each other![/u] It's totally frustrating, annoying and makes us want to quit the game because of the few assholes who behave like little children that don't know how to race properly! Please do that and you will see a HUGE improvement in your news feed about making this game better!!!
 [/quote]

haffulawl

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 pm
If races have 2 laps there are clearly benefits to it however not when it comes to reputation points earned for the club. It would be nice if there would be an increase since the race takes twice as long and farming reputation points in career is really boring. Multiplayer would be more appreciated that way I guess. I really like the current events, good job!

Enjargo

Windows PC

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:06 am
[i]Mr. Asphalt 9,
Your game is awesome!!!
It could become Legendary!
I just wonder, in Multiplayer where the 'bad connection' stems from.
Servers that do not sync etc...
Anyway, without those problems, my Aston Martin Vulcan is amazing!!!
I am quite sure, without those 'Internet Issues' I would become indeed Legendary.
The "Touch Drive" is gorgeous, accurate and fast, my compliments for that.
Artificial Intelligence is learning.
Anyway, I notice that I can not post my own topics no more.
Accept my gratitude for the delightful race moments.
Sincerely,
Enjargo~~ [/i]
no avatar

StuntmanDan

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 pm
Here’s 2 simple suggestions aside from fixing the matchmaker and KD system.

1) in the lobby when the matchmaker is doing its thing it displays the player, their rank, their car and its rank. Unfortunately at least for me this is displayed for approx 2 seconds before taking me to a 3D waiting screen, where only the players rank is displayed. So can we get the car rank added to the 3D view or stay in the lobby for a bit longer?

2) can the track name also be displayed somewhere in the lobby or that 3D view? It’s not always clear which variant it is.
no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:07 pm
Give us an option to compete in car classes which one to compete with make that our choices. I dont s-class car to compete with my a class cars just becz i got high ranks and low ratings.