Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:31 pm
The game works worse and worse with every hour, especially multiplayer mode. In addition to the crappy design (meaning that it has been developed like this ON PURPOSE), the physical failures are increasing all the time. Are you ever going to (at least) take a look at them and try to fix them?
What a **** question, it’s GAMELOFT....
You know? My friends and I don’t use words like [edited for language] anymore, we say “this is a piece of Gameloft”, or this guy is a [edited for language] Gameloft” instead.

?

Yoghurt_LX

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm
Wrecking:

Some developers may think it's a lot fun to get wrecked over and over again by players with bad connection.
One race even 3 times in one round. From 7 there are 5 with bad connection, jumping all over the place, reacting unpredictable and change position every< second.
May I should meet some developer and put my fist in his face 3 times and ask if this is fuckn fun.
Change the [edited for language] qame name to Wrecking 9 or reduce this [edited for language] wrecking from players always have a bad connection.
Some cases you can't even see who wrecked you. and it's not because hitting something.
Spoils the fun, so spending is set to 0.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:39 pm
Your feedback and concerns will be forwarded to the devs, but please watch your language in the future, HMGE69 and Yoghurt_LX, to avoid further action.

@ DSD you could be on the cheaterboard, please submit a Customer Care ticket for more information 🙂
no avatar

EliteAssassin

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:08 pm
Can you add a REGULATED LEAGUE to multiplayer?

Where everyone has to use the same car, or the car’s rank is regulated, etc...

That will really leave it to the skill of players.
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:41 am
[quote="TeoFromGameloft"]Your feedback and concerns will be forwarded to the devs, but please watch your language in the future, HMGE69 and Yoghurt_LX, to avoid further action.

@ DSD you could be on the cheaterboard, please submit a Customer Care ticket for more information 🙂[/quote]
Do your job and stop hiding behind excuses, as our language, and treating us like ****, and our language will change automatically. I suggest you spend your time and energy in pushing the developers to improve, instead of worrying about a few totally justified nasty words. That’s what professionals would do. 

The game works absolutely bad, that’s a fact an you all know it. Is my language the problem, or is it the developers’ sloppy job? Fix the problems and after you are done with it start worrying about my language.

Thanks for your time, it seems like our aggressive comments finally got your attention. Sad, but true.

Best regards.
no avatar

Acidic1137

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:49 am
Can the multiplayer be changed where we are matched by car rank and performance instead of player rank? I keep getting stuck with people sometimes over 1,000 rank above me. Please fix this it's very irritating.
no avatar

.deven77

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:51 pm
I agree with that, I hope this problem will be solved quickly
no avatar

Fireball-M

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm
Stop the 2-lap races in Legend League. It cuts our credit and rep production significantly and also kills any fun that I was having going for top1k and now I dont even want to play anymore because it takes hours to cycle through my garage. Why did you do this, is it your goal to drive as many players away from your game as possible? Cut the BS and stop ruining the UX by limiting our free resources. This has crossed the line!!

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:39 am
Getting sort of siily. Always want to help my team out, so if it is a " Finish Race" in Daily or a no point loss in MP I just put it in TD and go do something else - repeat ad infinitum.
no avatar

Gps35

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:03 am
The multiplayer is stopped!!!!!