Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Kristiyan Dimov

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:33 am
You should add a replay button in the pause menu and the after-race-menu that remembers your progress and has a fuel indicator next to it, almost like the one in asphalt 8, for obvious reasons like farming a level, multiplayer and failing a level you know you can beat. Maybe add even a button next or on top of the replay one to quick change the car and restart with the one one instead, althought that would be kinda claustrophobic. Why is one not added after so much development by the way? Pretty basic.                                                                            Sincerely a asphalt 8 veteran who really enjoys the new one, minus that fuel system...
no avatar

Kristiyan Dimov

Windows PC

Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:38 am
Meant to post the last one about the pause button  in the gameplay suggestions... No idea how my finger managed to hit the wrong thread... Anyway, it's the same community manager in both so I hope you forgive me

LontruS

Windows PC

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:41 pm
Make every platform this game on fair with the rewards. Why i need only 5/10/15 cups on windows 10 for rewards but on android i need 10/20/30 every day.

And android version is bugged too. I made 4 cups out of 10 and closed the game for half hour. When i open up the game i am in the silver league still but 0 cups out of 10. It's **** enough to start in the last position always in MP with unrealistic over powered opponents that knockdown you always while your car is made out of paper or something. While i do 360 i get crashed. While i start firsst position my car is slower then the rest of the cars while i have 100 plus rank better car DS E-Tense should be better then other D class cars like Lancer, BMW Z4 or even Camaro LT but still lose to them. Always 4th or 3rd place for me cause the retarded system sets me always in last position in start of the race or crash me when i have first position. Everyone have super armor or something and nuke bomb touch on there cars.

While mixing up touch drive with manual controls then make walls for the races where touch drive cant use shortcuts it needs to be fair for every control anyone use if you mix them together.
no avatar

Drakon

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:38 pm
The 360 system needs a serious overhaul, sometimes I get hit full on by a 360 and nothing happens and other times I barely get scratched by a 360 and get knocked down. I also suggest implementing a no collision between players ranked mode for all the players that don't want to deal with all the 360 knockdown cancer or maybe removing the 360's possibility of knocking out someone else alltogether. At this point it's getting annoying, once you're knocked down ONCE, you have no hope of catching back up, unless the other players are **** enough to knock themselves down.

LontruS

Windows PC

Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:19 pm
Why Does Android version have 10 cups for one reward that usually is total waste like cash or some D class car blueprint from daily car loot ? And for second reward a day it's already 20 cups ?

While on windows 10 first reward is after 5 cups and second is after 10 cups.

Why not have on all platforms like it's on windows 10 version ?
I cant farm MP that much as i get really **** off to start in last position only and when i start in front the game will make my car either slow or just crash for no reason.
no avatar

Eugene Altshul

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:00 pm
I don’t ever do this but I am at my wits end with this MP. How is it that I can literally be on someone’s trunk, and I mean literally, like my hood is raised and it visably falls down after they speed away, yet they don’t crash! And yet I get bumped from the back and get taken out!?!? What kinda algorithm allows that?!? How is it that even tho I have a much higher ranked car I can’t catch a lower ranked car inches in front of me? How is it possiable that even when I clearly see car nbr 3 in front of me finishing the race I finish in 5th place? How is it that I see a car crash within a cars lenght of me and then reappear infront of me and I still couldn’t pass it!?!?

I will never put any money into this game for the simple fact that the MP is completely messed up and needs a full revamp!!

The game itself is fun but the MP NEEDS A REVAMP!!
no avatar

MARTIN_elton

Windows PC

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 pm
can you put a button report the players as on Modern Combat Versus.
Je pense qu'il y a trop de hacker dans le jeu.

Thank You.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:19 pm
I noted your ideas and will pass them on to the devs, thanks!

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

Cinbengal

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:53 pm
I feel like there needs to be multiple updates to the multiplayer mode in order to make the matches more fair based on players skill and current status in the game. Currently there are many players racing at ranks way below their ability. Multiple ways to help fix this could be:
1. Add greater incentives to reach and REMAIN in higher trophy levels. Could be increased reputation points, gold per match (even for non winners), etc.
2. Increasing rewards for non winners would decrease the emphasis on having to win every race which in turn results in players dropping rank so they can win their races. 
3. Instead of dropping rating to 0 after each cycle drop a trophy level or two. —This would reduce the drastic changes to be complete every couple weeks. 
4. Adjust the trophy system (#required, time provided). — this would help reduce players need to drop trophy levels in order to reach 10,20,30 in the short time provided. 
5. Increase the number of leagues and narrow the trophy range.— people would be less likely to drop multiple leagues. It would also allow provide more chances for a sense of accomplishment as people progress through the game. It would also prevent players that are in able to reach the next league from dropping down to the bottom of their league to gain trophies. 
6. Show clubs sum of the members total ratings and create a leader board for it (I know this isn’t multiplayer, but it relates and would affect multiplayer system)— clans would be able to put pressure on players to keep up ratings in order to remain competitive resulting in decreased rating on purpose. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions.
no avatar

Red Spade

Windows PC

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:46 pm
Remove 360 completely. It's absurd that it can knock out someone even when the spinning car gets t-boned completely by another going at max speed and nitro.

No tweaking can make this 360 viable. It's just a quick ****, not to mention instant invulnerability.