Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 pm
C'mon Gameloft, put an easy button in to report cheaters at the end of multiplayer races. There are numerous other games that allow you to provide feedback at the end of a match, COD mobile for example. Make it easy for those of us on mobile platforms to click a button to say this guy was respawing immediately or using other cheats to win a race. Just last night I watched a 3003 Pinnin H3 Speed outrun 2x 4109 Evo and my 3604 Evo in a race. The guy was pretty much pink the whole time, flashing in and out of the screen, left the track several times only to pop up right back in front of us and in a dead sprint to the finish those Evo's could not catch him. That car barely bumps over 200mph because I have it at 3003 and you are telling us that an Evo cannot catch it?
If you made it easier to report cheaters and then actually banned them it would clean up the game. Who are you afraid of **** off? Jannat or Nola clubs or any of the other "Top" clubs? I will guarantee you that I have spent more real money supporting this game than those whole clubs combined. You guys owe the community something like this.
Also, do away with the spinning 360 knockdowns in multiplayer. That is some straight BullS..... Its not racing if you are spinning and knocking a car out of the race. Banging in to walls, etc. I am okay with to slow down the competition but knockdowns **** and dont make the game better. Only the cheaters like the knockdowns. I dropped a race this morning because I smashed a racer in SF going up the hill on the second barrel roll ramp and I got knocked out only to have it put me back at the first barrel roll ramp with the rest of the competition way far ahead. Your analytics engine needs some tweaking......
no avatar

xXgamingkitty64Xx

Windows PC

Account conectivity

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:45 am
Could you please make it so that on Android you can connect your account to Microsoft because I just got this on my phone and I would really like to be able to still have my computer progress.
Pls fix this!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭
no avatar

xXgamingkitty64Xx

Windows PC

Account conectivity

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 am
Could you please make it so that on Android you can connect your account to Microsoft because I just got this on my phone and I would really like to be able to still have my computer progress.
Pls fix this!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:42 pm
xXgamingkitty64Xx wrote:
Pls fix this!!!
??????

While cross-play isn't available for the game, you can ask Customer Care for a one-time cross-platform transfer!
no avatar

steve.bernstein@gmail.com

Windows PC

Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:40 pm
How about randomly offering a player a race using a max'd car they don't own commensurate with the league they happen to be in.  For example, if the player is in Legend League, maybe at the moment he/she chooses the car for the race, offer "Free Try with Chiron instead?", or more appropriately in a seaon like this one, a Sian, SC18, or other Lambo.

Maybe set the probability of the offer at 2% or something like that.  I'm an analytics/data science expert, and I know you have those, so optimize that probability against your goal of increasing participation late in the season.  I'm sure you'll reap a side benefit of firing up enthusiasm to acquire the cars, which I'm sure you'll see in your data.

I'm Legend League right now, but just basically racing enough to earn the daily tokens and maintain my position in the top 3k (considering the cars I have), and maybe race a few non-competitive cars to get to apply dual colors to them, etc.  In other words, I'm essentially waiting out the close of the season.  Bet I'm not the only one, and I bet you can see that in your data too.
no avatar

steve.bernstein@gmail.com

Windows PC

Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:49 pm
[quote="steve.bernstein@gmail.com"]How about randomly offering a player a race using a max'd car they don't own commensurate with the league they happen to be in.  For example, if the player is in Legend League, maybe at the moment he/she chooses the car for the race, offer "Free Try with Chiron instead?", or more appropriately in a seaon like this one, a Sian, SC18, or other Lambo.

Maybe set the probability of the offer at 2% or something like that.  I'm an analytics/data science expert, and I know you have those, so optimize that probability against your goal of increasing participation late in the season.  I'm sure you'll reap a side benefit of firing up enthusiasm to acquire the cars, which I'm sure you'll see in your data.
 [/quote]
[quote]I'm Legend League right now, but just basically racing enough to earn the daily tokens and maintain my position in the top 3k (considering the cars I have), and maybe race a few non-competitive cars to get to apply dual colors to them, etc.  In other words, I'm essentially waiting out the close of the season.  Bet I'm not the only one, and I bet you can see that in your data too.[/quote]
Just thought of something else:  How about also offering this opportunity in the first race after a player advances to the next league.  E.g., If I just made Silver, "lend" me a max'd H2 Speed, or a Gallardo for my first race in Silver, if I just made it to Gold, A max'd Vette, or a Huracan, or what have you, etc.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:42 pm
That's a pretty interesting idea Steve!
no avatar

岛市老八

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:13 am
We need more [b]multiplayer[/b] [b]rewards[/b]! Just like the [b]old[/b] [b]version[/b]! The new version of the reward is too [b]bad[/b]! And when the multiplayer game is finished, you can't see the change of the rank score! Hope to improve.
no avatar

岛市老八

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:36 pm
[quote="岛市老八"]We need more multiplayer rewards! Just like the old version! The new version of the reward is too bad! And when the multiplayer game is finished, you can't see the change of the rank score! Hope to improve.[/quote]

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:31 pm
i finish the races first place, but 6 times out of 10 I find me in 3rd 4th and 5th place for connection error but my connection is great.
Solve this fuc*ing problem please